General Hydroponics Flora 3 part

• Thread starter TheMadHatter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

if you are trying to keep it simple why not use the tried and true.. gh 3 part plus koolbloom and floraliscious... cant go wrong with products that are made to go with each other.... lots of times u wont need camag when you use of the 3 part...
Just tagging myself in this thread so I can come back and read it thoroughly later since I am using these nutes and need to read up about them.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

I've used GH Flora for 15+ years, I've gradually modified the Lucas Formula, while sticking to the Lucas Res management methods. (The correct ones, not those pushed by the incorrect OG FAQ.)

The only additives I use are
Floralicious+ @ 1-2ml/gallon. That tiny amount is enough to increase iron and nitrogen uptake, doing away with the need for adding extra nitrogen.

Epsom Salt (Real Magnesium Sulfate, not Magnesium Hexaheptate or Hexahydrate which contain chloride instead of sulfur) @ .5-1g per gallon, depending on strain. Gets rid of the low magnesium. Only mixed once into the initial reservoir, no more throughout flower.

And

Pro-Tekt, liquid silicon. The silicon is awesome for building strong branches and vascular tissue systems during veg and stretch. I prefer not to have any at all during flower, makes for tougher buds that burn hotter, leaves a bulkier and heavier ash.

In my experience? I have yet to have anyone hand me cannabis flowers that have my level of terpene expression and frostiness. I've had a LOT of bud with all kinds of boosters and this and that and the other thing. Have yet to be impressed. (This includes every single f'ing "All Organic" I've ever been handed. So tired of that crappy quality.)

Keep it Simple, Stoner!

Douglas

pavlow

pavlow

Cheers dude. I've been smoking for many a year and have grown the odd bagseed thrown in a pot outdoors every now and then and have had good results. Have to agree though that the gh makes some real stanky weed, I mean shit! I have just grown out an auto and it's on its 5th day of cure and the stonedness is remarkable! I grown bonsai for many years and know my shit when it
comes to
Horticulture. this herb is apparently up to 9 percent thc and a friend smoked some with me last night and thought I'd stumbled across some kind of magic potion
or something. It really is awesome herb. Got dinafem cheese and dr krippling incredible bulk not far off at all now so can't even imagine how damn stoned that shits gonna get me with the incredible bulk claiming 20-24%! Here's a pic. From a rookie weed grower who knows his shit about growing in general, general hydroponics flora trio plus calimagic with a good ph and a little know how in coco and perlite can grow you epic buds!

pavlow

pavlow

Sorry still not so great at uploading pics but the last one is the 9% auto I'm smoking at the moment, those giant buds are the incredible bulk and next to it is the cheese.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

View attachment 621622 Cheers dude. I've been smoking for many a year and have grown the odd bagseed thrown in a pot outdoors every now and then and have had good results. Have to agree though that the gh makes some real stanky weed, I mean shit! I have just grown out an auto and it's on its 5th day of cure and the stonedness is remarkable! I grown bonsai for many years and know my shit when it
comes to
Horticulture. this herb is apparently up to 9 percent thc and a friend smoked some with me last night and thought I'd stumbled across some kind of magic potion
or something. It really is awesome herb. Got dinafem cheese and dr krippling incredible bulk not far off at all now so can't even imagine how damn stoned that shits gonna get me with the incredible bulk claiming 20-24%! Here's a pic. From a rookie weed grower who knows his shit about growing in general, general hydroponics flora trio plus calimagic with a good ph and a little know how in coco and perlite can grow you epic buds!View attachment 621625View attachment 621627
Looks great!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I use them, currently in soil
20160801 172549
20160801 172532

No boosters, had a problem with the light being too close and them craving Mg.
Starfighter x yeti 3
This is normal frost for me.

pavlow

pavlow

Heres the incredible bulk, shitty pic sorry. Will get out the slr before chop to really show it off. About 9 weeks since the switch to 12/12. About 6 weeks veg and plenty of lst.

pavlow

pavlow

Apparently it's 7-8 weeks flower till ripe, definitely not the case here

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

I harvest between 5 and 15% amber trichomes. Always chop some at 5, 10 and 15% on new clones, just to see where it's best at. Anything less and the efficacy time is affected as well as potency. Anything more and you run in to CBN knocking people out, ruining the cannabis.

Any time I toke some cannabis and am unable to stay awake 15 minutes later, I know the grower harvested way too late. Overripe cannabis sucks, it's not potent, it's a waste.

Douglas

pavlow

pavlow

Well I go off how the herb looks without a magnifying glass and when I think it looks as fat and sticky as it's going to get I pick it. And this does not look ready to me. Contrary to the breeders 7-8 week timeframe. This is the start of week 9 and still 2 to go minimum. I like my weed strong. Just have a few less puffs if you don't want to sleep.

Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Just have a few less puffs if you don't want to sleep.
Get a $12 30x-60x magnifying scope from radio shack or online.

Count a spot with 20 trichomes. 1 amber is 5%, 2 is 10% 3 is 15%. Check a few spots on the buds themselves, not sugar leaves. You'll be surprised how nice it is to fully enjoy the effects of cannabis, without being hit in the head with a lights-out 2x4.

I medicate 24/7, I found harvesting ripe cannabis to be much more preferable over a decade ago. ;)

Douglas

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Get a $12 30x-60x magnifying scope from radio shack or online.

Count a spot with 20 trichomes. 1 amber is 5%, 2 is 10% 3 is 15%. Check a few spots on the buds themselves, not sugar leaves. You'll be surprised how nice it is to fully enjoy the effects of cannabis, without being hit in the head with a lights-out 2x4.

I medicate 24/7, I found harvesting ripe cannabis to be much more preferable over a decade ago. ;)

Douglas
I hate smoking weed that just puts me to sleep, but that's all that ever seems to be around.

Top Bottom