General Hydroponics Flora series in Coco and GH nutes

• Thread starter aperry975
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

thanks bro, I'll keep an eye out for those rust spots. The old school lucas is actually new school to me lol. Just started using the stats calculator recently and messin with GH 3 part nutes as well. So far it seems cool and I like that calculator and seeing the elemental ppm's displayed, easy to tweak it a bit,

Thanks bro, I'll try and peep that thread when I get some time I could definately use some tips on growing the sfv og.

I'm using canna coco straight from the bag, but I did find the pH a tad high with it. Medium tests were showing it buffered at around 6.2. Seems a tad high for coco? not sure, so I been pHing low around 5.5~5.7 and run off is always around 6.4. Thats been a struggle, so next time, if I go coco again, I'll probably use brick coco and do the prep work and rinsing to try and target around 5.9? I was thinkin with coco, not sure.

I like the GH nutes so far, after being a long time aqua flakes user, they're cheap, easy to find, and reliable, consistent. Very tweak able too. The coco is cool too but the buffering seems a little annoying. Been using pH inert mediums for a while, and the coco so far seems a little buffered. Roots tear it up in coco though it's hard to beat that explosive root growth that happens in coco.

Nah bro ur good with the canna I use that stuff to I love it bomb shit for sure...I was having some issues with my ph level as well I would always ph at 5.8/6.o but my ph run off was coming out at 5.2 I had lots of salts built up since I wasn't giving any flushes in between feedings noobie mistake of my part so anyways back to my ph issue it was going in at 5.8 coming out a 5.2 so I found that I had to ph a bit higher to get my run on point ur run off is everything someone told me and it make sense so since my ph was at 5.2 I phed at 6.3 and run off came out to 5.7 5.8 the next feeding I will go down to maybe 6 and take it from there. I think plain watering or light feeding in between would help alot good luck with the grow I am looking forward to seeing how everything works out for u I think u will have much better success in coco shit just grows faster.

M

mrduke

Ok so this is my frist run with coco, ive used the lucas fomula befor in hydroton. This time i've been running it at 6/9 thru veg and then bumped to 6/12 in the first 2 weeks of flower. that where i'm at now, my plan was to add koolbloom at 10ml for the next 2 weeks then 15ml for 2 weeks. also adding sensizyme budcandy and every other week hiting them with a tea mix, and of course cal/mag til flush. does anyone have any suggestions or forsee a problem with this nute recipe??? So far every thing looks killer

M

moodster

i use 6ml micro and 9ml blomm is 1.6 high enuff for flowering plants or should i increase it thanks peeps

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

i use 6ml micro and 9ml blomm is 1.6 high enuff for flowering plants or should i increase it thanks peeps

It should be fine. Keep in mind you can feed every watering with this 6/9 method. Read your plants though bro. With a new strain I always play it safe and see if I can push the EC up during week 4ish. If you see burnt tips, feed water and back it off a bit for the next time.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Im just curious what everyone is running these days?

Utterlyfaded

Utterlyfaded

I usually run lucas 6/9 from veg to harvest, but I have been reading up on the lucas website where it states the 6/9 ratio is for low lighting 400 hid or lower and anything over to use a ratio of 8/16. Which I didn't read till yesterday ahha. I have 6 -600 watt Hps lights in my flower room typically run 6-8 ladies. Should I be I using the 8-16 ratio? Anybody else use that? Btw I use gh base coco medium. Please help!!!

Top Bottom