General Hydroponics Funding Monsanto's Takeover

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wild yam is a form of natural estrogen that treats several things including menopause,it is not a body part,if it was though id still eat it,lol.
You should try the black cohosh sea,momma swears by it.
Tried that back when my menopausal shit began, didn't do a thing. Tried all the OTC stuff. My issues required medical intervention, and frankly, I wish I'd done it sooner. I believe wild yam can be used to make other hormones, but don't hold me to that. I have to take all three of the major sex hormones, I produce none myself. I don't even make cortisol. Have you ever heard of that? I didn't, until I saw my test results and looked it up. I'm surprised I've never been Dx'd with Addison's disease. Constant hunger and clumsiness have described me all my life, and those are two classic symptoms of Addison's. My body is so scarred and bruised, you'd think I'd be used to it by now or have a higher pain tolerance. D'oh!

Let's bring this back to Monsanto. They don't own wild yams! :D

NorthernMich

NorthernMich

Switching to the dyna grow Dyna Gro Foliage Pro now GH is messing up my garden I think now they put poison in their ferts. Back to the dyna, had great results with them 30 years ago,

B

brimck325

yea that would be a highly intelligent business move on there part…..

DGP

DGP

For DWC or RDWC what are the alternatives to replace the GH Flora 3 part nutes?

Top Bottom