P

General thoughts on issues in room 2
General thoughts on issues in room 3
General thoughts on issues in room 4
General thoughts on issues in room 5
General thoughts on issues in room 6
GreenLion

GreenLion

Impossible to help without more info. pH, nutrients, etc.

Looks more like a deficiency to me.
I was going to say deficiencies too. But there are some burnt tip.. lol.. hopefully he was just trying to show off his nice room.. biggest issues is that should be my room..lol

O

OGbushwacker

My ph has been from 5.8 to 6.0 I'm feeding full advanced nutrient line my veg food was con part a and con part b with b-52 ,voodoo-juice, tracheal, piarahna i ran that at 750 to 800 ppm I just flipped them to my bloom recipe with sensi bloom a and b and bud igniter also budfactor x and the three root expand era from veg the have always had a taco at the top and yellow leaves and very stacked growth I recently chopped a lot of tops and a lot of the under growth took off but some spot are growing in funky and exsepcoally a whole table

MW7945

MW7945

Hmm. It sounds as though everything should be right. But the tacoing still points to a pH issue

G gnome

G gnome

@OGbushwacker this is kinda what i warned u about lol u got 3 responses as to what might be wrong w ur plants and none of em agree haha take it w a grain of salt

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pix under normal lighting wud help tremendously too
Was gonna say that as well. HPS suxx for trying to diagnose anything with those images. If you can @OGbushwacker can you post up some more images with MH or natural lighting? That would help a lot.

Nice setup you have BTW!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@G gnome Dont ask him what his rez temps are or your gonna draw in @MidwestToker to say that rez temps aint important. :D

If my memory serves me and him went round n round about that a year or 2 ago. If my memory suxx I apologize @MidwestToker :) Thought it was you bro. Either way its all good in my hood. Peace

O

OGbushwacker

Was gonna say that as well. HPS suxx for trying to diagnose anything with those images. If you can @OGbushwacker can you post up some more images with MH or natural lighting? That would help a lot.

Nice setup you have BTW!!!
Thank you and yes I will very soon for you guys

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

@G gnome Dont ask him what his rez temps are or your gonna draw in @MidwestToker to say that rez temps aint important. :D

If my memory serves me and him went round n round about that a year or 2 ago. If my memory suxx I apologize @MidwestToker :) Thought it was you bro. Either way its all good in my hood. Peace
Wasn't me I don't believe. I haven't run DWC or active aero in 7 years. Strictly coir DTW for the last 6 years.

cannabeans

cannabeans

My personal opinion is that your ph is to high.. You appear to be using rockwool. With that medium I would be at 5.5 to 5.8. I would also try to get my temp down a touch in the reservoir to about 65 degrees.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Could water sitting in pipes over night raise ph is those first 10 seconds of feeding ???
Have you checked the stability of ph in your reservoir?
My thought is it is starting in the upper range as you mentioned... It definitely can rise while sitting in the "pvc" pipe waiting for the next watering...

Top Bottom