• Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pulling up a chair for another sick show... Nice start and lineup bud! :cool

2DogWalker

Sticky,

Bro sorry I have missed this to this point. Some cuts that legends were made of brother!!! Rock out, elites og and the katsu, not to mention the others. Whirlybird does sound FIRE! Can't wait to see some top shots my man. Looking nice!

Respect
2Dog

E

E.T.

oh boy, time to watch sticky do his thang....can't wait to see that sour slut!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Got some wicked lineage in the line up sticky. Do your thing bruda

S

snkrhd23

cant wait to see all these girls shine jus like the last run. do your thing homie. peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

SUPP killaz,its about time i updated this thread lol.. Ive been tryin to catch a lil chill and relax time thats always much needed thanks for comin thru evrybody,ive got some veg shots of some fine galz and ill get some shots up lil later of whats flipped there only about a week in so not much magic goin on yet!

Pic#1 & 2 are Chemdog 91
Pic#3 & 4 are Mass Super Skunk
Pic#4 Maine Blueberry
Pic#5 Outkast Blueberry
Pic#6 Katsu Bubba
Pic#7 Sensi Star OGER CUT
Pic#8 White Fire OG
Pic#9 SoCal Master
:bongsmi:

Mx pics 011
Mx pics 0141
Mx pics 0081
Mx pics 0091
Mx pics 0161
Mx pics 0171
Mx pics 0181
Mx pics 0201
Mx pics 0221
Mx pics 0241
TortureKill

TortureKill

Chem Cuts looking healthy as hell my man. This is gonna be good! U doing anything outdoor? Im vegging up a fat Chemdog D shrub now, Gonna see how much I can make this girl Yield! Do your thing Homes

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Sticky! I'm ready to see these bitches in flower. This should be a sick run. I wanna see ur Chemdog 91 and White Fire hella bad. Where did u get the White Fire cut? Looks very similar 2 my girl. Stay up bro!

S

snkrhd23

Jeez homie u been busy!!!! got some fuckin kills comin, cant wait to see them hoes puttin out

JK420

JK420

Lookin like it's about to pop off in here. Keep up the healthy grow.:rollj:

sticky icky

sticky icky

What up TK thanks dawg,yup deff doin some outdoor 4 sure some blue dream,chems,and a few others rock that chem dizzle out there push it to the limits lol...--Rival thanks a lot bro I wanna see em goin off myself I got the wifi from a really good friend of mine along with most of the others I've also got a untested wifi pheno kinda wonderin how thats gonna turn out there's some pics of her flowerin out in Highagains thread wifi-sour tahoe he's got the same pheno she's lookin real nice and frosty throw some pics up if ya feel like it bro!--Snkrhd supp killa yeah been a lil bizzy 4sure lol..hope evrythings great witcha thanks for comin thru!--Hellz yeah JK much thanks!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp homies I havnt been postin all that much lately just relaxin and checkin out evrybodys dank,I figured I'd throw up some shots of diff stuff as its gettin whacked first up is the sour tahoe og at 68 days she smells really earthy with some kush in the backround really oily n greazy produces solid nugs all the way thru.
IMAG03501.jpg

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well Done

Those plants look incredible, very chunky

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Supp homies I havnt been postin all that much lately just relaxin and checkin out evrybodys dank,I figured I'd throw up some shots of diff stuff as its gettin whacked first up is the sour tahoe og at 68 days she smells really earthy with some kush in the backround really oily n greazy produces solid nugs all the way thru.
IMAG03501.jpg
Whoa! She def looks greasy like a Jerry curl! Lmao! Is that Sour Tahoe from Elite? Who ever made her did a good job and same to u for growing her out, Sticky! See u in the threads bro.

~Highagain

~Highagain

Looks good sticky!! I got mine at 3 weeks now, she flowers quick and puts on the weight fast.

Top Bottom