Genetic assualt!!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Sfv ogk

What up Rival thanks man shes singing "just let your soul glo just let it shine thru"lmao...remember that shit from Coming to America lol..This is a pheno from Elite ill get some nuggies up soon peace bro,HG supp thanks killa gave her another run ahh sweet toss up some pics of her if ya feel talk to ya soon peace! Heres some pics of the sfv bx from CC right at 70 days she reeks of putrid kush man do I love this shit!
IMAG01221.jpg
IMAG0417.jpg
IMAG03921.jpg

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Tearin shit up sticky!!! Elite made some VERY delicious crosses!" Double Dipped Sour Banana Og", crazy shit! id love to have em all!!! That Twisted Purple Og is nuts I love it!!

C

Cali Grower

man, sour amnesia was the hook in the mouth. and coming to america is DEFINITELY a good smoke and watch movie. subd

sticky icky

sticky icky

Orig Sour D

Qleaner thanks man yeah his stuff is sick 4sure I wish I would've snag a bunch b4 they were gone 4good yeah that tpogk sounds kill Thanks playaz here some Sour Dizzle 70 days on the rizzle don't get it twizzle or you'll get your cap fizzled lol...
IMAG0443.jpg
IMAG0446.jpg

I

ibTheMan

Wow now thats some dank, hope it taste diesely:)

Where that picture go?

sticky icky

sticky icky

There they go, she smells incredible thanks for hookin it up playa! ill get somore up later!

G

ganjherbsmoke

ya that diesel looks great bro
its all lookin super greasy

I

ibTheMan

Qleaner thanks man yeah his stuff is sick 4sure I wish I would've snag a bunch b4 they were gone 4good yeah that tpogk sounds kill Thanks playaz here some Sour Dizzle 70 days on the rizzle don't get it twizzle or you'll get your cap fizzled lol...
IMAG0443.jpg
IMAG0446.jpg

Thats some of the best lookn bud i ever saw.

2DogWalker

Killin it bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammmmmmnnnnn been cutting down this harvest of Auroras up here, but seeing this I just can't wait for some KUSH to be done :) Nice work bro, hope all is well

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer cola shots bud! Love all that eye candy... :mmm

sticky icky

sticky icky

Spaceship x Deep Chunk

Ganja-thanks man gotta stay greazy lol..-Snkrhrd-supp loke u no homie don't play lol...-IB thanks dawg she turned out way better than I imagined reminds me a lot of Aj's cut from the pics of it,Half Baked easy now bruv Hell yeah I'm sure you'll be puffin some sooner or later lol...2 dog my dawg lol...thanks a lot man I know that auroras gonna be dope and that white og is gonna be phukn insane your killin shit yo!-lost n f-thank you sir--Shady wassup killa thanks much glad u like the pics of these fat bit$ches spaceship x deep chunk at 70 this girl throws some colas there's about 15 of these colaz on her she needs a lil more time to mature but won't get it lol...she reeks of blueberry
IMAG04121.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

A Bowl Of Sour Tahoe A Day Keeps The Doctor Away

Sour Tahoe nugz and some tasty scissor!:joint:
IMAG0467.jpg
IMAG0466.jpg
IMAG0469.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice! That Spaceship x Deep Chunk has great structure and looks bad ass... Sick work bro... :cool

rawman

rawman

that spaceship×dc looks sicm bro and.i remember she vegges super fast to. hope u saved it!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot fellez yeah the sc x deep chunk does have great structure and self support smells crazy good to well she how she smokes!

Top Bottom