Genetic Or Deficient????

• Thread starter Wisher619
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

out of twelve seeds hatched 1 plant has been strange....All the rest have been beautifully green. This one although just as strong and bushy as the rest first started out as a neon green and as I moved the plants outside this one has turned a yellowish gold color with red veins....I took a cutting when young and put in a totally differ medium and as it rooted remained neon green....Here is a picture of the gold plant
Genetic or deficient
Genetic or deficient 2
Genetic or deficient 3

The white powder is DE and just so you know it is a Mexican strain of unknown origin she has a few sisters who look exactly like her but no golden color
the color has not hindered her growth as she has shot 3" in the past week

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Looks fine to.me I'd. Say she's gonna have a not of colour in her

Wisher619

Wisher619

@rubthe nub I flock my outdoor plants with de after a week of transplant with de because I have ants and my ants harvest aphids and if there is de they won't go

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Seamaiden thnx...yeah I was really trippin because all of her sisters look exactly like her but all a deep green....when she started out she was always lighter and started turning a lime green which made me think she was deficient but then I took a clone and when rooted put her in a differ medium with a higher N and she is lime green as well....the host I brought outside with her sisters and she has actually outgrown her sisters quit a bit but started turning a golden color with red in the veins which again made me think deficient so transplanted her into a 4'x8' bed and she has exploded but with same coloration

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds like one to keep track of, sounds like she's a rather different phenotype from her sisters. :)

Power OG

Power OG

Sounds to me like genetics, only because if it were a deficiency it would be getting worse just my opinion. If she seems happy and is growing well i think its genetics. Also there's a product called Pure Protein its the best nitrogen readily available & its 100% organic, as a foliar if it doesn't green her up then its definitely genetics. Happy farming.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Wisher619

Wisher619

thnx peeps...yeah I've herd of pure protein .....herd it's pretty awesome....I just gave every lady a dose of high N tea...made of Chicken shit EWC and some kelp meal and Diatomaceos Earth....eeryone seemed to love it....hasn't effected the misfits new growth....so fingers crossed....got my clone happy so we will see what the flowers are like and go from there.....thnx all and I'll keep you posted on the flowers if you'd like....

Wisher619

Wisher619

just thought I would update you all on the lime green plant
She is doing well...she is about 3' now with the same look but she is really growing fast and smelling like a skunk spayed my back yard....With a hint of Menthol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't think I've seen a plant do that before. That's the same plant?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yup almost all the seeds I have from Afghanistan do this....and the effects of the flower are devastating....immediate body numbing and then racing heart along with slight visual trails and depending on your mood slight paranoia.....fun times

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yup almost all the seeds I have from Afghanistan do this....and the effects of the flower are devastating....immediate body numbing and then racing heart along with slight visual trails and depending on your mood slight paranoia.....fun times

Sound like something I'd love to smoke for the weekend :D :D :D

Wisher619

Wisher619

just wanted to give an update of the OG Mexicana....this bitch refuses to flower while everything else in my garden is flowering but she just keeps growing...

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah and she reeks like RKS...really bad...mixed with the flamingo exibit at the zoo....and that I just her musky scent....as she has no flowers yet

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMFAO! "mixed with the flamingo exhibit at the zoo." I TOTALLY know what smell you're talking about! That is pretty funky junk.

Top Bottom