Germination ? Same Old Story

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Maybe it could have, but thats most likely not the culprit. Nobody that soaks their seeds with paper towels uses unbleached paper towels. I've never even seen unbleached varieties for sale.

madgrower

madgrower

Maybe it could have, but thats most likely not the culprit. Nobody that soaks their seeds with paper towels uses unbleached paper towels. I've never even seen unbleached varieties for sale.
Industrial but they can't breathe

Madbud

Madbud

Thinking of those brown towels in the mensroom or even coffee filters, but you may be right. I haven’t used paper towels since album covers went away.

patchgrower

patchgrower

just 1 little trick i learned. if the root of the seedling becomes caught in the paper towel before planting just cut out the piece of paper towel with the root and plant it in one piece as the paper towel will not hurt growth , its a pretty small piece anyway.saves hurting the roots

thosedamnkids

thosedamnkids

Tap water soak in shot glass for a few hours then into Upside down rooter plug in a domed container. Works every time...

Top Bottom