GET 5oz per plant

• Thread starter PRODUCT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PRODUCT

I got all the bomb SoCali strains right now and read in the recent HT that some dude gets 20lbs per 2 months off 60 plants

that's 5oz per plant

I would like to know how big you think the plant should be to be able to get 5oz. and how long of a veg

don't talk about all the factors please... I just want to know the size of the plant before you put it in flower to get that 5 oz

B

bdawgburner

Have you grown a plant before? You cant just grow any plant to a certain height and expect 5 oz. I'm guessing the guy you read about wasn't new to growing and it was a strain he has worked with and dialed in. Are you trying to grow a short growing plant like an indica? A tall growing plant like a sativa? Are you using soil or hydro? You say not to talk about the factors but you asked a question that doesn't have an answer.

R

Rolln J

bdawg is right - some strains could be as little as a foot and others you wont get 5 oz indoors no matter how long you veg...

and then there are those pesky factors to consider - oh yeah you dont want to talk about that!

how much light - what kind of grow style - hydro or soil - nutes - is your system dialed - good genetics - indica or sativa,,,

so Im gonna just guess then and say 14 and 5/8 inches.

convex

convex

bdawg is right - some strains could be as little as a foot and others you wont get 5 oz indoors no matter how long you veg...

and then there are those pesky factors to consider - oh yeah you dont want to talk about that!

how much light - what kind of grow style - hydro or soil - nutes - is your system dialed - good genetics - indica or sativa,,,

so Im gonna just guess then and say 14 and 5/8 inches.

Damn! I got 14 and 7/8th by my calculations LOL

R

Rolln J

your right I did the calculations and at 14 5/8" you would only get 4 3/8 to 4 3/4 (considering all the factors) ounces!

:smiley_joint:

so harsh calling me a noob - I did say it was a guess...:sad0123:

B

bicycle racer

more or less utterly dependant on strain and grow conditions simply doable though sure.

J

Jalisco Kid

Trade all those strains for a good one and grow 10 plants 4.476' tall to get that harvest. How do you know you have good strains if you do not know what they can produce ? Have fun, JK
Reading HT will just dumb you down. Look at the grow diaries, you will figure it out.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lmao, wow, you guys sure tore poor ole product up, the poor guy never even came back..we love ya man....

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
we he ask's a question and in the question he makes it impossible to answer. my guess is he was arguing with one of his boys and is trying to prove a point and wanted a quick answer

H

hclip

20lbs per 2 months off 60 plants? WOW! That doesn't sound like there is any time for veg to me if it only takes two months. Shoot.... I would love to know what factors are going on there.

I think the idea is that he saying per month, not start to finish in a month. Seems doable if you've got your timing/cycles right, alot of work im thinking.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
on a 10 week rotation, with 30 in veg and 30 in flower, harvestin 3 plants per week, at a avg 1/4 lb per plant, should be able to produce 3 lbs per month.

dont know how big a OP would need to be for 20lbs.

CBF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
20lbs is 15 to 20k worth of lights per flip, I can hover right around a 2lbs per 1k per 65 days and if ya through in an M39 in the mix alot more..

Tex

E

easypleasie

My best guess is between 6 inches and 5 ft. :) But i'm a noob :)

fractal

fractal

3 gallon pots with the right SSH cut, under 10 lights on flood trays. Professional pruning job to eliminate larfy nugs it's totally doable in under 55 days. Lots of other sativa dom hybrids will do it with more time but no kush is going to come close at all. Sour D could do 2.5 a light with the same setup in 70 days of flowering.

P

PRODUCT

as I expected, totally lame anwers from a bunch of "breeders" in the breeders forum.
in this months HT article.. dude uses 18x 600w lamps with 6 4x8 trays with 10 plants in each trey.. heck there are even pictures of the plants but i don't know.. they look like 5 oz each to you guys? and its not all 1 strains. its many strains. pictures are nice but i'd rather see a video of a grow tour so i don't have to stare and figure things out. i'm going to release a video of my ladies in veg for you yahoos who are still living with your parents. they are rather large and will certainly yield more than 5 oz

also sounds like the guy is vegging for a month in 1 gallon pots then going into 5 gallons to flower. he even uses some $700 ph meter.. super wicked

i'm trying to figure it all the way down to where your not wasting any time with the plants. for instance:

clones: 2 weeks to root
cuttings: 2 weeks in party cups to root+grow
vegging: 1 month in 1 gallon pots to grow
pre flower: 1 to 2 weeks in 5 gallon pots
flower: 2 months

end result 5oz each plant.. of course there are many factors to consider.

J

Jalisco Kid

That guy was using 37w/sq ' with those 600's. I think if you bumped it up to 60w with a 1 month veg in 5 gal you could get an elbow per plant. JK

B

BayAreasFinest

LOL dont u guys know. Hight Times is THE ONLY SOURCE for growing. LOL. HT is a joke they are just in it for the money. Go Read GTD diary 3.2 pounds with a 4x4 and a 1000w i believe it was. Or DoubleDs Grows. There are tons and Tons of great Diaries here on the Farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom