GET 5oz per plant

• Thread starter PRODUCT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

as I expected, totally lame anwers from a bunch of "breeders" in the breeders forum.
in this months HT article..
Here's a totally lame answer. I love HT but they've been known to stretch the truth to say the least and if you believe everything they say. Then you must believe everything Jason King writes in the cannabible . :character0113:

M

Mr_SLaTe

i bought a HT mag couple months ago for the hell of it, i used to buy them monthly 20 years ago and i thought i would check em out and see how far they have come. it was so full of mis-information i could of made a list, a long list...and that was just one issue...

one member here said it best...HT will dumb you up.....makes one wonder who is runnin the show over there...lmao

B

bdawgburner

Tell me how you can tell weight better in a video than a picture? Don't you realize that a frame in a video is just a picture? Go educate yourself newb before you start spouting off to real growers who make their entire income from this. Living at home with our parents? Kid there are people on here living in bigger houses than you could ever dream of. And if you believe everything you read in high times then I have a bridge in brooklyn I want to sell you. Being disrespectful of people that are willing to help you further your knowledge and become a REAL grower is just a stupid thing that a little kid would do.

R

rottenjohn

as I expected, totally lame anwers from a bunch of "breeders" in the breeders forum.

Well it could have bunch a bunch of smartasses asking you what this has to do with breeding or breeders since it is in the breeders forum.

Maybe design would have been a better section to ask in, or may have been a better area.

JH420

JH420

I got all the bomb SoCali strains right now and read in the recent HT that some dude gets 20lbs per 2 months off 60 plants

that's 5oz per plant

I would like to know how big you think the plant should be to be able to get 5oz. and how long of a veg

don't talk about all the factors please... I just want to know the size of the plant before you put it in flower to get that 5 oz

I thought this was a great question for those of us limited in plant numbers, until the last part about "don't talk about other factors".

I know that Tex got just over 5 from a Strawberry Bubba, you can check his thread at OGRaskal's forum for more info.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
LMAO...so product did decide to comeback...lol.I love ya farmers...:banana1sv6:

fractal

fractal

don't talk about all the factors please... I just want to know the size of the plant before you put it in flower to get that 5 oz

i need to read posts fully before replying from now on. Would have seen that product is a total moron!

HT actually has a reader response page, use that if you have a question about HT and the fake articles they publish.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
How do I keep my dad from finding my Mj plant in my closet? And can you tell me how I can harvest 30 lbs a month my first grow....:kiss :bong2:

P

PRODUCT

a couple of great responses. thank you to those guys.. i'll try to keep this thread interesting loz

imma check out the grows mentioned

i think 5 oz per is a great benchmark by the way

W

waverunner_21

thats the kind of question an inquisitive 13 year old might ask

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
a couple of great responses. thank you to those guys.. i'll try to keep this thread interesting loz

imma check out the grows mentioned

i think 5 oz per is a great benchmark by the way

Time to back pedal..Now you want to play nice ?

P

PRODUCT

wow.. just saw double Ds grow.. amazing... 4lbs per light.. 4 lbs per plant all within 3 months.. truly amazing..

this thread helped me see double Ds grow... just that itself is the biggest gift i've ever received for christmas

P

PRODUCT

wow.. logic.. that was kind of mean.. this is a forum for helping people... even assholes can change.. please have an open mind

Top Bottom