Gettin' er' dun with TreeBee

• Thread starter TreeBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TreeBee

TreeBee

Hello and welcome to the nut house. This summer I am doing an outdoor grow. Currently waiting for basically everything I need to arrive in the mail.

Growing these
Screenshot_20240516_132716_Gmail.jpg

In these 5 gallon bags

Screenshot_20240520_083515_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Under this fancy ass shelter I built to keep the maybe inch of rain we get here all summer off of them.
Gettin er dun with treebee 3

Going to be growing in this with some additionals tossed in
Gettin er dun with treebee 4

I think thats about it for now....okay bye

TreeBee

TreeBee

My seeds are basically across town! Hardest part of getting packages for me is when they are this close but still mail chain wise a day or two away....

Getting some materials today. Going to do up my mix and let it mingle for a few weeks while I wait for and get these seeds going. I am super excited to get started. Still thinking about how many I want to pop AND!! Mystery seeds!?! How fun is that!

The vegetable garden is bopping along nicely so far even though I was a little over eager and may have started just about all things too soon 🤣

I have 3 photo plants outside already I am sure one is female, another looks male and the third is still playing hard to get. They are bag seeds from pink kush I get from the grower, pretty interested to see how they turn out.

20240519 092845
20240518 190402
20240518 190422
20240518 190611
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
My seeds are basically across town! Hardest part of getting packages for me is when they are this close but still mail chain wise a day or two away....
Dont make me chase the mailman down!!! I WILL GO CUJO on his ass! 😂

You have a really nice set up! Love in the spread!

I just threw away two more males this morning from my failed “early outdoor run” lol. Things took forever!

Ill be fallowing along if you dont mind : )✌️

TreeBee

TreeBee

Dont make me chase the mailman down!!! I WILL GO CUJO on his ass! 😂

You have a really nice set up! Love in the spread!

I just threw away two more males this morning from my failed “early outdoor run” lol. Things took forever!

Ill be fallowing along if you dont mind : )✌️
Oh I don't mind at all! Makes it seem less like I am talking to myself and I will probably need input on things along the way too. The mailman is lucky I have a PO box otherwise I may camp out and wait for him 🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Oh I don't mind at all! Makes it seem less like I am talking to myself and I will probably need input on things along the way too. The mailman is lucky I have a PO box otherwise I may camp out and wait for him 🤣
Im here for yuh😂 take whatever I have to offer with a grain of salt though : )

Oh I’ve met them down in the street before! I have a mail lady that I’ll watch place “sorry we missed you” stickers on my mail box as, again, IM WATCHING HER DOIT!hahahah! Shes getting old lol!

TreeBee

TreeBee

From the seed site

Auto Blueberry - a beautiful inbred cross of a Lowryder #2 male from the Joint Doctor with an old Blueberry mother originating from Sagarmartha Seeds.

Blue Gorilla - Gorilla Glue #4 and Auto Blueberry

LSD auto - LSD and Magnum Autoflower.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Let the dirt cooking begin! Every kid has to graduate from mud pies at some point 😅
20240522 085955

I use a tarp to do my mixing/wetting on. Make it easy to flip the soil around and expose dry patches and theres no corners for lumps to hide in.
20240522 091737

I like to go through and make sure all the lumps are broken down as this compressed shit is really well... compressed
20240522 092120

I mixed in some more perlite and some bone meal. I will add worm castings when they arrive in the mail. I also watered in a small amount of the liquid seaweed I picked up yesterday
20240521 161413

Add water and mix well. I left it a tad on the dry side but will add more water when the worm castings go in.
20240522 093916

Now we wait. Things should be coming in the mail over the next week or so and then I will pop some seeds. I am thinking probably 2 of each so 6 total. I have enough season to pop more if I feel like I need more 😅
20240522 094034

Also heres a snail that was out there doing snail things
Aviary image 1716398549661

Okay bye.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Let the dirt cooking begin! Every kid has to graduate from mud pies at some point 😅
View attachment 2176379
I use a tarp to do my mixing/wetting on. Make it easy to flip the soil around and expose dry patches and theres no corners for lumps to hide in.
View attachment 2176382
I like to go through and make sure all the lumps are broken down as this compressed shit is really well... compressed
View attachment 2176387
I mixed in some more perlite and some bone meal. I will add worm castings when they arrive in the mail. I also watered in a small amount of the liquid seaweed I picked up yesterday
View attachment 2176388
Add water and mix well. I left it a tad on the dry side but will add more water when the worm castings go in.
View attachment 2176389
Now we wait. Things should be coming in the mail over the next week or so and then I will pop some seeds. I am thinking probably 2 of each so 6 total. I have enough season to pop more if I feel like I need more 😅
View attachment 2176393
Also heres a snail that was out there doing snail things
View attachment 2176400
Okay bye.
Thats some good looking soil! So your cooking it to build some of the microbes and what not?

Dude that snail pic is awesome! What’s it sitting on!?

TreeBee

TreeBee

Thats some good looking soil! So your cooking it to build some of the microbes and what not?

Dude that snail pic is awesome! What’s it sitting on!?
Yes exactly and it takes a bit of time for some things to break down and become available so it's a bit of an activation period I suppose.

The snail is on a spare piece of clear poly from covering my plants early in the season. For some strange reason there are always snails all over it every time I move it I have to relocate half a dozen snails. Its just a bunched up piece of plastic 🤷‍♀️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yes exactly and it takes a bit of time for some things to break down and become available so it's a bit of an activation period I suppose.

The snail is on a spare piece of clear poly from covering my plants early in the season. For some strange reason there are always snails all over it every time I move it I have to relocate half a dozen snails. Its just a bunched up piece of plastic 🤷‍♀️
Gotcha! Makes perfect sense! : )

Im starting to see the snails around my place! I just found a gopher digging around my dogwood this morning. It’s always something isn’t it!?!? 😂

TreeBee

TreeBee

Gotcha! Makes perfect sense! : )

Im starting to see the snails around my place! I just found a gopher digging around my dogwood this morning. It’s always something isn’t it!?!? 😂
Bad gopher! The snails are in large numbers this year around here. They seem to be everywhere.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Did some grunt work to level out the ground a bit in the shelter...super pooped and over heated now 🥵🥵

I was so close to napping instead....what was I thinking lol

At least I have freezies 😁
Looks great! Gettin motivated, love it! Thats something that is very scarce around here these days haha. Is that your homemade sifter at the bottom of the pic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom