Gettin Nasty Wid The UC

• Thread starter grow_dat_nasty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluemoonrocks

Lookin better brosef hope you get everything back in store and rock those babies out theyre lookin real massive now!

F

fuzzy

bb

The BB did the same to mine.Mine dropped from 5.8 to 4.3 until i added plain ro back to it to raise it.Try dropping the BB a little.Also,i think it may help w/top drip all the way through.I made a top drip ring system cheap.Shits looking Good though! peace,fuzzy

G

grow_dat_nasty

So I guess this journal is over, cops raided and took everything, I'm so fuckin hurt. The stupid ass med card didn't mean shit. All my hard work, time, money was all for nothing. They took every lil piece of equipment I owned, I cant believe this shit, I'm almost in tears writing this. This fucked everything up for me and was a waist of the last 11 months of my life. I wont be doing anymore grows again till I can get out of this fucked up state and to cali or colorado where shits not likes this. Sorry everyone but thanks for everyones help and time and all the great compliments. Anyone ever needs to hire a great grower or anything pm me lol

B

bluewaves

awww man...sorry to hear this...i was hoping for a great ending...its life not a fairy tale so shit happens.....hit me when u move to cali.....

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Bullshit man Bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that man you had it going great. hope you aren't facing any serious troubles.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thats fucked up man..Srry to hear tht..WTF happened?

M

MediMary

FTW!
how do you think they got tipped off, man new mexico medical marijuana is a joke, now they trying to repeal the law too. shit

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Aww damn... So sorry to hear about the devastating news... Definitely stay safe and relocate where no one knows about your op... Also I think MediMary means :sign0065:

M

MediMary

Ftw & wtf both.
shitty man~ keep me up to date I wondered what the dealo would be if somene got caught up growing here and had more than 6 ounces on the plants(our state law).
Are you going to be like, "officer I thought I would barley harvest 2 ounces of those 4 little plants"
Im keeping my fingers crossed for you brother and praying you get all your equipment back, they didnt take your computer?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Just got the word bro. Fucking not right man.:evilgrin0040: Hope you get your equipment back.

F

fuzzy

No Way!

Thats Way Fucked Up!!!Sorry to hear it GDN!Keep your head up and move 1 state north.Hope the stupid bills dont get too high for you.Keep in touch.peace,fuzzy

Top Bottom