Gettin Nasty Wid The UC

• Thread starter grow_dat_nasty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Fuck yeah! Those are going to be insanely fat.

How many PPM are they drinking?

F

FatFreddysKat

Damn that is going to be fun to watch fill in....rock on brother!!!

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Was only teasing.. Anyways plants look like monsters, are you running Co2? Lot of good light for only a few plants really curious to see how they flower out nice work.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Holy shit those are some monsters!! Beautiful. How long of a veg is that??

Thanks bro these went 36 days, 18 in the ebb&flow table and 18 in the UC I think they would even be bigger if they were in the UC the whole time, we'll see next time since I won't be using the ebb&flow.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Damn that is going to be fun to watch fill in....rock on brother!!!

Thanks man, I love this Under Current System, my soil has no comparision to rate of growth I'm gettin with the UC and it's so much easier to work with too.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Was only teasing.. Anyways plants look like monsters, are you running Co2? Lot of good light for only a few plants really curious to see how they flower out nice work.

Lol I was just teasing back bro, I know I should of got pics up in my first post. And thanks these are nicest plants I've grown so far, I'm excited to see what I can pull off with all those lights and just 4 plants also and yes I'm running bottled co2 hooked to a monitor(bottle only 20lb, got to fill every 5 to 7 days, hopefully get a burner my next go)

G

grow_dat_nasty

Thanks Bobby Smith, I had a couple questions for everyone, I was wondering how many days into flower should I wait to start trimming off all the bull shit that isn't going to amount to much? I usually would just start before I started flower and just slowly would get it done up to week 3 but read somewhere (i think it was in Bens journal) to wait till sometime (can't remember exactly what day) in the second week to do this.

Second question is can roots excel and zone be used together, and if anyone knows of any journals where these 2 products are used together successfully or not? I read a few places where they say they won't work together, use either one or the other, than I also read a few places that they can be used together but I can't find any threads of anyone using together.

C

crossouttheiis

Yo Crossouttheiis's, Post up a foto or two of NUCLEAR STRNZ SATELLITE OPS " BOGBUBBLE/ SOUR BUBBLE & THE BLUE SATS we provided you for your trip back up N^.
Being affiliated & in association w/ THE MEDSYNDICATE has profound benefits, as you can now attest, and yet you fall short of having come to believe, but once you pull the trigger & flip ~ all will be revealed & then, and only then will you refer to us as ~ THE 'SNYNDICATE.

LOVEROCKETER ~

Ill get some when I get back home. I am away on business right now sick grow man

U

UNVME

Hey dude. Beautiful girls!! I suggest trimming things away after the bud sites form. Day 11-14 is typically around when I do things, but with the UC it may be different. Once the initial stretch is gone, and bud sites have taken place, trim away that stuff that wont amount to much.

Keep it up!

G

grow_dat_nasty

Day 19

First day in UC, PPM set at 750

I dont know what the hell is going on, all the pics are failing to upload and when I upload em to my photo album it says they loaded succesful but they never show, this shit is pissing me off, spent last 2 hours trying to figure this shit out, sorry, try to get em up asap. Shits already blown the fuck up!!!

SANY0268
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks bro when I typed my layout it also all got pushed over, I have it like your layout 1 i think, I got the 1000 in the middle and a 600 in between each spacing of every plant about 1 foot outside of the plants, so that each plant gets hit by 2 600's and the 1000.
Sweet setup grow_dat_nasty! Every time I see those cool vert lighting layouts I always think the easiest way to keep the spacing is to use periods... Like this...

......................... /´¯/)
......................,/ÂŻ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯/ ¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../.../ ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(..´...... ,~/'...')
.........\............... ..\/..../
..........''...\......... . _.·´
............\............ ..(
..............\.......... ...\*

:giggle You can also use that whenever the peanut gallery is getting out of hand...

Second question is can roots excel and zone be used together, and if anyone knows of any journals where these 2 products are used together successfully or not? I read a few places where they say they won't work together, use either one or the other, than I also read a few places that they can be used together but I can't find any threads of anyone using together.
I too have read so many diff journals and found different info and opinions... Seems like it's a matter of experimenting for ourselves... I'm too chicken and cheap to dump Roots Excelurator into my UC, but I just mixed it at 1 ml/gal along with 2 ml/gal of DM Gold Zone (the blue/green color), 3 ml/gal of DM Gold (A&B each), and 2 ml/gal of CalMag... Then I took my plants out of the buckets and drenched each net pot... Afterwards I put them back into the UC buckets and the roots are now coming out of the net pots... If I ditch the Zone, I might crown feed with Roots Excelurator and Great White, but not too much that a lot of it ends up in the buckets... Anyways, I will post up Picts later in my journal... :cool

Day 19

First day in UC, PPM set at 750

I dont know what the hell is going on, all the pics are failing to upload and when I upload em to my photo album it says they loaded succesful but they never show, this shit is pissing me off, spent last 2 hours trying to figure this shit out, sorry, try to get em up asap. Shits already blown the fuck up!!!
Hopefully you'll figure out the picture attachment issue... Looking forward to following along as the huge bushes on the previous page are looking great! :rock

G

grow_dat_nasty

Couldnt get any of the pics from before this date, I got that day 19 pic in and after that it wouldnt work again.

Day 26 7 Days in UC

2010 12 27
2010 12 27 2
2010 12 27 4
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice bud! Let's hope those girls stretch up and out with some fat colas... :flower

G

grow_dat_nasty

Day 36 Last Day of Veg Day 18 in UC - And that's it for veg, I never took any pics when they were in the ebb&flow, they were only under a 600 first week then 1000 rest of the time, next time it will be all UC I already got another for veg now. When they went in the UC I had to dim the ballast all the way down due to my a/c's freezing up and it was getting too hot till about the last 8 days, then I cranked up to S.L. I ran my ppms at 750 then raised to 800 day 30 and to 850 a day before I did about a 15 hour flush. Next time I'll probably raise earlier on, I just was nervous as its my first time in any kind of hydro. There already starting there 6 day of flower now and they have blown the fuck up!! I started them at 950ppms to began with. Will post some more pics up soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom