freddy's looking sexy

IMG 1575
cindy's too:kiss:
IMG 1576

starting to frost up
IMG 1573

bicky studs

bicky studs

flower res wasnt making a week so im make 75L now.
still stable as, less rhizo and more boost.... so with less rhizo ill have to add ph+...see if it stays stable.
noticed a cpl of cal. signs so added 10ml to the mix. ppm 930
saw a few earlier in veg and and adding the cal. fixed it right up.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

yeah its a lil more packed that i wanted. the cindy's just keep puttin out.
one of my first. indoor grows i ran into mould problems, grew spaced out trees after that... got me a lil worried:(
Mold is bound to happen indoors unless you keep humidity in check. I had to throw out a half P before I learned my lesson and bought a dehumidifier. Better to spend the dough on a dehuey than lose valuable smokage. Some good fellow on here recommended me buy one, and no mold since.

Farmer P

Farmer P

One good thing about living in the desert, almost no worrying about mold. Only way to get it I've seen is to leave cut weed or hash in the jar and let the humidity get too high for too long. I've learned not to do that the hard way lol.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

yeah all my vents are closed having two tents...light leaks....
my rh is fine atm.
The more ventilation and air movement the better. For the tent you could run an inline fan with foil ducting at a 90 degree angle or better to put positive pressure on the tent. For exhaust have another small section of ducting at an angle for no light leaks. Once the air is cycling as long as the Dehumidifier is close by, it should do the trick.

Just a thought. The grow is looking stellar, I know you're doing a few thing right..

bicky studs

bicky studs

The more ventilation and air movement the better. For the tent you could run an inline fan with foil ducting at a 90 degree angle or better to put positive pressure on the tent. For exhaust have another small section of ducting at an angle for no light leaks. Once the air is cycling as long as the Dehumidifier is close by, it should do the trick.

Just a thought. The grow is looking stellar, I know you're doing a few thing right..
thanks, im running -preasure to keep the skunks at bay. got 3x intakes 1x out and 2 circ. so they geting the air they need. :D my rh is fine too. goes up 10% lights off but thats bout it. i was simply saying my canopy was a bit thick for my liking, having dealt with mould before.

Top Bottom