Gettin Sticky With Bicky

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

thanks, im running -preasure to keep the skunks at bay. got 3x intakes 1x out and 2 circ. so they geting the air they need. :D my rh is fine too. goes up 10% lights off but thats bout it. i was simply saying my canopy was a bit thick for my liking, having dealt with mould before.

Nice, well under control then. I can tell by how happy those plants are. Are those CXBs for the second flowering tent?

bicky studs

bicky studs

slyme cookies doin well, starting to show character. should get a cpl dif phenos.... cant wait :badboy:
IMG 1629

girls ripping thier stockings
IMG 1628

cindy's stackin it on
IMG 1631
freddy's gettin frosty fans
IMG 1634

bicky studs

bicky studs

veg tent is cryin for cal. ive been giving them 1/2 rec. dosage. so ill give em full next cpl of feeds. after a fair bit of reading up on how rh influences nutrient uptake in different growthphases, i think its due to the high rh in the veg tent. ive also decided to run rh higher in flower too. ill drop it last clp of weeks... at flush.

bicky studs

bicky studs

busy day....:D :smoking:
got my veg table done, ordered 2 100l res's with lids for under veg n flower #2 tables.:badboy:
IMG 1664

ladies settled:D
IMG 1667

noticed on the repot that the shorter plants front row smell really!!! sweet:love2:

bicky studs

bicky studs

time for a update i think:badboy:
veg
IMG 1715

4 sure females should be able to see the rest soon.

flower day 35, havent been in today
IMG 1720

IMG 1721
IMG 1722

got my res's for under my tables so will bet settin up a bit on the WE
temps rh n nutes all smooth sailin atm.
will take clones from the slyme cookies tonight if i get motivated otherwise the next cpl of days.
made a new cloner with more volume so ill post a pic wen i do the clones.
oh... still got cobs to build too

bicky studs

bicky studs

veg just went flood n drain.
IMG 1788

freedy day 42
IMG 1776

IMG 1778

been workin on a drying tunnel.
sealed a tunnel. back wall has a hole cut out, some netting to stop nasties and an adjustable flap.
front wall just a door.
i have 1 of my intakes pulling air from the door end.
i should be able to adjust rh a bit with the flap.
pics tomorrow....

Wisher619

Wisher619

Top Bottom