Getting close to harvest, how are they looking? (Help with harvest timing)

• Thread starter zFlamemax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zFlamemax

Hi Everyone,

Pictured are my flowering outdoor ladies, Critical Orange Punch and Bubba Kush. They all went into the ground at the same time, however, they are blooming at different rates. Also the 2 Buba Kush I have reached 2 very different sizes and are at different stages in the flowering phase, the smaller one being more advanced than the 6ft monster. You will see one picture in particular of the smaller Bubba Kush that looks almost ready.

Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing

Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing 4

^Bubba Kush looking (almost) ready to harvest?

Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing 6

6ft Bubba Kush with some time to go still ^

Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing 2
Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing 3

Critical Orange Punch ^ still has some time to go. Strong aroma of orange peel and gas.

Getting close to harvest how are they looking help with harvest timing 5
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The flowers on the "ready/almost ready" BK are at a size that I can hardly wrap my hand around.
Nice size on them colas. One of the nicest outdoor examples I’ve seen this season. Killer homie.

Z

zFlamemax

They are planted right in the ground. I dug up a 2ft by 3ft hole(s) filled with worm casing compost, peat and garden soil 1 to 1 ratio for compost and soil, .25 to 1 for peat. While in veg I fed them Medi One 1 part neut system once a week and then when they started to bloom I started feeding with on Grotek Monster Bloom, 0-50-30. I have stopped the bloom feeding on the BK and have been flushing for a week now.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You have a nice little slice of heaven there. The elements have been great to you. Looks really nice homie! 👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Supportive group here, nice - so glad I found you all! I'm running on instinct, so any feedback is extra appreciated.
We are here to try and help to the best of our abilities buddy! Glad you stumbled through too, and for basically winging it, well, you keep on keeping on. Looks really good. I’ll be tuned in for sure!

Last edited:
Top Bottom