Getting my garden set up.

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

Well after a couple of years of having my garden being looked after by a friend in Nova Scotia I have decided to bring it back to Ontario.

Well I rented an place that has 16 ft ceiling and the landlord rented it to me knowing that I will be growing medical marijuana. I went out and bought all new gear and looking forward to firing up the lights this weekend.

The plants will start out in 2 gal containers and finish in 6.1 gal containers. I will be growing in Pro Mix HP and will be organic nutrients.

Taking care of a garden of this size takes a lot of time
The total grow space is just under 2,100 sq ft. and it will be lit with 24 600 watt HPS.

I will be vegging the plants for 4 weeks as I want to have HUGE plants at harvest. I will be harvesting 30 plants every 2 weeks after the initial 8 weeks.

There will be 2 permits at the location my permit is for 127 plants and the other permit is for 58 plants so I will have a helper if I add a 3rd permit it would allow me a 3rd hand.

I want to show you the room empty and I will post pictures as it goes along.

So keep you eye on this thread.

Take Care and Peace

Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in chief
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

Getting my garden set up
Getting my garden set up 2
Getting my garden set up 3
Getting my garden set up 4
Getting my garden set up 5
Vegroom1
Powercentre 1
I

I N Hail

High Marco
Well your going to have one heck of a grow there bro!!
What strains will you be running?
I'll be tagging this, gotta see this in action!

Thanks
I N Hail

M

Marco Renda

High Marco
Well your going to have one heck of a grow there bro!!
What strains will you be running?
I'll be tagging this, gotta see this in action!

Thanks
I N Hail

Well the first 127 will be clones of 2 varieties that I have yet to pick up and then it will be Finest Medicinal Seeds, OGA, and of course I will be growing out various strains from the majority of the seed company's. I am still looking for that perfect strain to help me cope with all my ailments.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah buddy..:harvest: Looking damn good so far.. I wish you all the best. Landlord sounds real cool. Be sure to kick him down a lil on the backside:)

You ever checked out sunshine mix #4 Aggregate Plus? The texture/feel is just awesome I swear you'll like it better vs the Promix hp imo.

cheers:passingjoint:

GTD

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah buddy..:harvest: Looking damn good so far.. I wish you all the best. Landlord sounds real cool. Be sure to kick him down a lil on the backside:)

You ever checked out sunshine mix #4 Aggregate Plus? The texture/feel is just awesome I swear you'll like it better vs the Promix hp imo.

cheers:passingjoint:

GTD

I second that. I used Promix first, and after using SS #4 i def had better results. And deeezamn that's a nice setup. I'll be watching the f#ck out of this thread! Thanks for sharing. :smiley_joint:

Q

Qman

VERY sano Marco, well thought out :bow is that a A/C above your ballasts?

M

Marco Renda

Here is the veg room and as you can see the plants are nice and healthy. They will be going into the bloom area in a week as I am waiting for my venting to be finished in the bloom area. Both pictures were taken from the entrance way of the veg room.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Vegroom2
Vegroom3
F

FastForward

OMG Marco....that's my dream space! High ceilings, totally 100% kosher with the landlord and authorities and filled with goodness!!! Looks wicked....good luck with the rest of the grow. That is one big mofo pot in the top photo! :)

M

Marco Renda

OMG Marco....that's my dream space! High ceilings, totally 100% kosher with the landlord and authorities and filled with goodness!!! Looks wicked....good luck with the rest of the grow. That is one big mofo pot in the top photo! :)

Thanks! That big pot holds 1 of my future mother plants

Take Care and Peace
Marco

N

Nuglover

Sounds like you got a plan in action. Congrats bro and best of luck on your grows. These pics reminds me of a wet dream I had once. :)

D

darookie2000

Nice space, will be definitely looking forward to more of this!

C

Core

heya Marco :)

sweet room you got there....lol, room ...small warehouse is better defined i think...looks like you are going to overgrow us...hehehe ,say Marco,what ya got growing there in the vegroom

K

Karma Genetics

Got to love a room like that and no cops in your neck. Grow them big marco you can.

I bet there will be some bullrider. That bud smelled great at the HTCC.

S

Satla

that's gonna be quite a show,
i would watch it going if ya don't mind..

M

mysophilia

Great space ya got there... Cant wait to see her fill in .. You gonna need a zip line so you can get from side of room to the other !! Be a fun way to folliage feed !!

S

SmokeMan

:smiley_joint:Yea me too, I bet things are looking nice and green in there.

Marco how are things going?

M

Marco Renda

Sorry for the delay but I have been so busy with my personal life and magazine deadlines. Here are a couple of pics that were taken 2 days ago. Plants are 3 weeks into bloom.

Budshotjuly20
Newwiringjuly20
Rockbudjuly20
Bacwards
Top Bottom