Getting Ready For The 2015 Season With Bog, Csi And More

• Thread starter drewski85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

@DeRon1 im going to give it my best shot. i hit them with insecticide soap.hoping that helps.i can't find my neem oil
2015 05 28 095145

@Seamaiden your probably right. i just got done transplanting /topping it so was very pissed . the loss of my c.k's and hifi's were definitely deer. my pepper plants got hit by them a few days prior.

here's a few shots of one of my veggie gardens
2015 06 07 193300
2015 06 07 193320

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh man what an awful loss you should definitely piss ON your plants a LITTLE and all around them to prevent this from happening "NOT KIDDING" and later on in flower just around them is fine. gotta say I kinda envy you I have not done a gorilla behind the bushes since I was young dumb and full of cum watching you makes me slightly miss the rush of it :woot: Hehe. Veggies look nice though, have you heard of the training method for vertical tomatoes, you get a much better harvest more uniform growth don't have to worry about them falling over either if done correctly so I don't get to off topic here pm me if u want the details of how too do it. Jah bless bro

Last edited:
drewski85

drewski85

@KiLoEleMeNt i usually do piss around my plants. must of forgot that particular patch.

Quick update: all plants have been sexed,repotted,and hit with insecticidal soap(omri certified).

H

happy b

Glad to see your getting it together with the outdoor op.youv put a lot of effort into this i see.and a few pennies too by the look of it.itl all be worth it if you get a nice crop.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Moving rite along bro they look good and strong even with the bean poles any hight issue in the stalk yet?

drewski85

drewski85

They were rootbound for a bit but other than that , all is well(except for the aphids but Im taking care of them). i used stakes from ace with plant ties instead of cages although i usually use both.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

APHIDS SUCK

You can always try rubbing alcohol 91% diluted 1cup to a gallon I have good success keeping pest away doing this once or twice a week depending on how busy I get never had to repel aphids this way tho but if u run out of ideas or just Wana give it a try it couldn't hurt

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

That sounds like rabbits to me. They make it look like someone cut it with snips or scissors.
yep I found this out the hard way the two gg4 I left without hardware cloth fence got chewed up fast just stems sticking out the dirt looks like somebody came and clipped them but if you look close you can see it wasn't a clean snip it was chewed on wish I took pics now before I replaced them with back up gg4. A lesson learned.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Should save you some pollin in silfan from a pack of smokes or similar and put in the fridge for later. (IMO plastic baggies are bad for this due to estrogen and other hormones they hold/leak plastic drinking bottles are the same this is why we Americans have men with boobs now lol) then just after starting flower get some q tips wet the tip dip in pollin and dab a bit here and there on your lower branches top buds tagging each branch u pollinated saying what u put on that particular one (sticking the qtip on ur tongue is fine u jus want it damp not wet) the lowest branches won't produce much anyway so why not sacrifice a couple grams of larf to get some seeds back and if done at the rite time and applied correctly so there is no over spray and there are no other males floating around your area in another patch (probably not yours) you can do three or four cross-breeding projects on one plant without open pollinating some people (not me) put bags over the bud area for a day while the pollin settle and don't blow off into areas it was not desired

Last edited:
Slingem

Slingem

Here's a little idea for a deterrent other
Than your own urine, get training urine
For hounds, bear and Mt lion work well
Since they are true predators of what's
Causing The damage..

Plants are lookin great

drewski85

drewski85

Should save you some pollin in silfan from a pack of smokes or similar and put in the fridge for later. (IMO plastic baggies are bad for this due to estrogen and other hormones they hold/leak plastic drinking bottles are the same this is why we Americans have men with boobs now lol) then just after starting flower get some q tips wet the tip dip in pollin and dab a bit here and there on your lower branches top buds tagging each branch u pollinated saying what u put on that particular one (sticking the qtip on ur tongue is fine u jus want it damp not wet) the lowest branches won't produce much anyway so why not sacrifice a couple grams of larf to get some seeds back and if done at the rite time and applied correctly so there is no over spray and there are no other males floating around your area in another patch (probably not yours) you can do three or four cross-breeding projects on one plant without open pollinating some people (not me) put bags over the bud area for a day while the pollin settle and don't blow off into areas it was not desired
I've done that before but with a paint brush and not a qtip .interesting info on the estrogen in plastic.didn't know that.
Here's a little idea for a deterrent other
Than your own urine, get training urine
For hounds, bear and Mt lion work well
Since they are true predators of what's
Causing The damage..

Plants are lookin great
I've used predator urine before with great results but im too cheap to buy more(had i knew they would of got my baby hifi's and cali kings, i would of got some ).
Thanks for the good info and for stopping by everyone:)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man I must be to passive I have been on this site for a few years on multiple accounts and never has someone just dropped me some gear. "YET"!!! Hell I just asked my first people in the last three or four days if I had anything they wanted in a trade out... at the despenso wait I don't go to those places god I don't have a life and can't bring myself to ask others until recently but I did just hit the breeders lab from the hydro area and haven't even had a chance to establish who I want to follow around in here to learn from its kinda hard now that Blaze the @Hazeman is gone

Top Bottom