Getting ready to honker down for tge winter

• Thread starter TrueGritG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Howdy group my name is LouieBones I am True Grit Seeds in Ohio. Many moons ago I was known as the Buckeye Kid in the early 80s. I ran around Columbus to Cleveland most of the time until I got popped in the early 90s. Before that though I made more then a few trips to Tijuana sone good trips and some diwn righ ugly. Anyway I been dabbling as a hobbyist since 1982 and still learning. I been old school Gorilla to long so I'm breaking out and learning new things like Led Lights and such. I have made 12 or 17 crosses that I enjoy myself and some other people do to. I love to make solid seeds instead of growing clones its alot more of a challenge as some of you know. Anyway drop me a line say hello Don't worry about the rumor that I'm a total asshole because I am lmao.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Howdy group my name is LouieBones I am True Grit Seeds in Ohio. Many moons ago I was known as the Buckeye Kid in the early 80s. I ran around Columbus to Cleveland most of the time until I got popped in the early 90s. Before that though I made more then a few trips to Tijuana sone good trips and some diwn righ ugly. Anyway I been dabbling as a hobbyist since 1982 and still learning. I been old school Gorilla to long so I'm breaking out and learning new things like Led Lights and such. I have made 12 or 17 crosses that I enjoy myself and some other people do to. I love to make solid seeds instead of growing clones its alot more of a challenge as some of you know. Anyway drop me a line say hello Don't worry about the rumor that I'm a total asshole because I am lmao.
Welcome to the farm

Top Bottom