Getting soo close to flower. I need help!

• Thread starter bizzie24710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bizzie24710

bizzie24710

Plants from left to right
Watermelon og(veg 3mon,7gal), gorilla cake(3mon,5gal) clone(back), gorilla cake (5mon,3gal), watermelon og(3mons,7gal)
Main concern is the first watermelon to the left

Well water
Giagreen nute
Silica
Cal -mag
Vpd .88-1.23
Temps 80 average can't go lower
300w led current 600 par

The bottom leaves of one of the watermelons have copper spots the top leaves a bit yellow,watered and added fish fertilizer to last feed now I see brown spots on new growth tips. Can someone help? I want to flip to flower soon.

Getting soo close to flower i need help
Getting soo close to flower i need help 2
Getting soo close to flower i need help 3
Getting soo close to flower i need help 4
Getting soo close to flower i need help 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just looking a bit closer at your pictures and i noticed on some of the newer growth/smaller leaves that the tips look burnt?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
how are you using the gaia? and with what medium?.,
this looks like serious over feeding, which is causing the spots..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and than fish fertilizer?
how much of that did you use?
what kind of fish fertilizer or what is the npk ratio?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Calmag 1teaspoon per 2 litters
Giagreen was amended 2 transplants forgot last so I added a 1teaspoon of fox farm/ gal and fish fertilizer at same measure
you over did it with the calmag, firstly doesn’t need until 3-4 weeks into flowering but alright to give 1 ml per gallon until than.. you gave it 10 ml per gallon.. also the fish fert at 5 ml/gal you have is 5-1-1 and guessing you also added fox farm grow big 5 ml/gal ?? 6-4-4..
also what grow medium are you growing in?..
you over did it on feeding..
what are all the nutrients you have there?

E

Eclipted

you over did it with the calmag, firstly doesn’t need until 3-4 weeks into flowering but alright to give 1 ml per gallon until than.. you gave it 10 ml per gallon.. also the fish fert at 5 ml/gal you have is 5-1-1 and guessing you also added fox farm grow big 5 ml/gal ?? 6-4-4..
also what grow medium are you growing in?..
you over did it on feeding..
what are all the nutrients you have there?
I agree and I know some people don’t agree with flushes but I would say to give your plants a flush. I’m also a new grower and I did the exact same thing and over fed my girls In veg and had to flush to correct it. Took em about 4 days to recover and like 6 days to finally dry out the 3 gallons pots they were in.

Top Bottom