Getto Trees Part 2

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

FUCK A DUCK!!!

Dam it gg You've don't it again and now it hurts twice as bad,
is there a reason you continue to taunt my soul sooo.
Oh how you break my heart with your temptations and sweet sweet sexy grows.... The more I watch the more I feel I'm just wasting my time and need to adopt your method and then it will be true love♡♡♡

But alas You can blame it on my ADD

G

gettogro

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Man, they're Huge. (taken out of text this could sound bad) LOL
Looking awesome @gettogro .. Id like to have just ONE .. :-)
Grow Strong~

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man, they're Huge... Id like to have just ONE .. :)
Grow Strong~

Bro it's not his responsibility to make sure you get yours he is focusing on making his happen just think of something that makes u have one.........

Lmao naw I am a little bit of an ass hole in the bottom of the day just like to joke just call me ass hat Muhgee :asshat::woot:

My Man :pics: Looks great (As usual) there gg still jelous but im working on a drainage system now for flower.... still wish I could figure out what your doing on that vegg they and that set are bitchin

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Bro it's not his responsibility to make sure you get yours he is focusing on making his happen just think of something that makes u have one
LoL to clarify I did'nt want one of his.. Want one of my Own!~!!
but they're not Stealthy when they get that Big.
:) thanks to gettogro for sharing his Tree pics
Grow strong ~

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

LoL to clarify I did'nt want one of his.. Want one of my Own!~!!
but they're not Stealthy when they get that Big.
:) thanks to gettogro for sharing his Tree pics
Grow strong ~
I do believe that you have missed the reference to the statement made. Lol

~Skeet Skeet~

G

gettogro

Last run was the best of my life, I hit a 3.5 avg, which is a personal best. I have got some 3.5 plants before, but never hit that as an average for all of them. This run is mostly wifi, so The numbers might go down a little, they dont yield as much as my nycd cut. But still looking to be at least 3+ average this run.
IMG 6985
IMG 6986
IMG 6987
IMG 6988
IMG 6989
IMG 6990
IMG 6991
IMG 6993

S

Smoody

Realy good job. You have made my wish to see outdoor size plant with indoor's quality.

dexfarm

dexfarm

Any chance we can get an update on this grow ghetto? I check this thread every few days in the hope you will give us the pleasure of seeing more of your work, peace.

G

gettogro

still at it strong. averaging 3.5 to 4.25 per plant now. Skills have been on the up swing lately. I got the gg4 cut to spit out 3.5+ per and my diesel cut regularly put out 4+ per. Running a 25 smartpot about 1/2 filled then trim the top off. Using HG coco about 1.5 bags per. aqua flakes some pk and triacontonal. max 800 ppm dtw feeding 2 times a day till runoff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom