Getto trees

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

The plants look great, and for all that worry you had in the beginning- look very healthy with such a mass of roots! Looking forward to watching the rest of this grow.

G

gettogro

SANY00542.JPG

This wifi is like 5 feet tall

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice healthy lookin bushes.. Can't wait 2 see the flower I'm betting ur gunna have some big buds

G

gettogro

I have 3 stand alone dwc tubs in another room. I really dont pay them much attention. Just fill them up every week or so and adjust the ph. They have recieved light doses of the ewc tea. The water temps are around 57. They have the cleanest looking roots I have seen in a while. They were getting advanced nutes and I didnt use RE so they didnt get stained. But I ran out and switched to HG to finish off this run, so I think they might get a dark tint soon when I add the hg..

SANY00911.JPG

SANY00931.JPG

Might be the low water temps keeping them pearly white IDK..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hot damn gettogro! Those girls look great and that root shot is dope... :cool

K

kushtrees

gorgeous plants man cant wait to c that white fire all done

what spacing do you have for those girls?

I think I read u were doing 60" from plant to plant? correct me if im wrong

ttystikk

ttystikk

I chose RDWC in part because of your posts here. It's good to know there is life after the snot.

I'm impressed at the green of your girls- can you be a bit more specific about what you feed them, and at what strength?

C

crossouttheiis

your stuff is looking awesome I need to get my plants bushier next time before flowering

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

Im in late, u got those trees back on track G! Keepin it getto...

Jay Es..... :smiley_joint:

adaptolife

adaptolife

Wow! Nice Xmas tree! I am 7 weeks into bloom on my first DWC grow. I used General Hydroponics Flora series nutes, but added some peroxide last change. I change my nutes every 7-9 days. Roots are a cream/light brown color, no slime that I can detect. Got a slight mold issue on trunk. Got my fingers crossed!

Dollar

Dollar

Fucking yeah Getto! Agree with above post, beautiful as usual. Care to share your bene recipe and regimen for those of us interested?

Top Bottom