Getto trees

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

got the g13's defoliated and netted. this is looking like my best run ever... :party0044:

SANY00333.JPG

SANY00322.JPG

SANY00303.JPG

SANY00285.JPG

SANY00311.JPG

SANY00293.JPG

4 weeks to go..

G

gettogro

I have been working on dialing in the correct EC for my diy uc's. I used to just use the float valve maintain the water level with just ro water. Doing it this way I really had no Idea what the plants were asking for. This time, every few days I will turn off the top off res and let the plants eat what they want and let the water level just drop a few inches. Wouldnt you know it it works exactly as its supposed to. If the nutes are too high the ph will drop and if thier two low the ph rises and the ppm's drop. I have been giving them exactly what they want this whole run just a little on the light side. I havent had to even touch my bottle of ph down at all. Maybe this is common knowledge but I just figured it out myself. Before I was way over feeding them getting burnt tips and discolored fan leaves. This time the plants look super happy and healthy..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Kick ass getto! Do you like the G13 for the DWC compared to the NL and Big Bud you had run previously?

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I have been working on dialing in the correct EC for my diy uc's. I used to just use the float valve maintain the water level with just ro water. Doing it this way I really had no Idea what the plants were asking for. This time, every few days I will turn off the top off res and let the plants eat what they want and let the water level just drop a few inches. Wouldnt you know it it works exactly as its supposed to. If the nutes are too high the ph will drop and if thier two low the ph rises and the ppm's drop. I have been giving them exactly what they want this whole run just a little on the light side. I havent had to even touch my bottle of ph down at all. Maybe this is common knowledge but I just figured it out myself. Before I was way over feeding them getting burnt tips and discolored fan leaves. This time the plants look super happy and healthy..
I do the same thing. Topoff and then let them drop the water level for about 3 to 4 days and adjust my next topoff based on the change in pH and PPM's. Excellent work as usual gettogro... Killin' it brah! :clapping

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

plants look amazing

i love u brother getto. you are one bomb grower who keeps it REAL! u still thinking about changing up ur grow stlye back to krusty /swc??? :wondering

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey getto, I too have fought the slime, in fact that's the first thing I ever had to deal with cause I started out with hydro. There were a few casualties in that battle but I learned a lot from it. Glad to see you came up with a similar solution to the slime. I've recently built a 4 site RDWC after doing a single bin dwc with success. It's my first time running RDWC and I love it. One thing I gathered from watching your grow is I could've probably flipped it earlier than I did, I waited for roots to fill container because I thought the roots wouldn't fill the container by the time they finished... I was definitely wrong about that. keep up the good work.

G

gettogro

SANY00462.JPG

SANY00452.JPG

SANY00442.JPG

SANY0042.JPG

SANY00401.JPG

SANY00393.JPG

SANY00382.JPG

SANY00373.JPG

SANY00363.JPG

Im liking the Wifi's for tree style, I flowered 3 of them and of course my #3 is looking the best. golfball size nugs all around. The ss chronic looks too bushy and leafy for this style, so I dropped it. ll have a better idea about the g13's this run they are the perfect size and shape. the northern lights has the best smell out of all my strains but didnt yield as well as the g13's. The White rhino has a great shape and bud size for tree style, will be running that again for sure.

I really like my new way to dial in the ppms, They maxed out at 900 around week 2.5 and have been getting lower since. they are asking for around 550 600 ppms right now but it changes daily. been using some bud xl at 1/2 strength and will switch to overdrive 1/2 strength for the last 3 weeks.

Hoping to see a no BS 3lb plant this time
3 weeks to go

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I do similar. Except I don't even use auto top off anymore. I let the plants drink, then take recordings, then top off manually as needed. Mostly I just let them drink it all and then refresh the whole res.

What EC are you running at now? Is your meter .5 or .7 conversion?

G

gettogro

Im using hanna meters. .5 conversion so around 1.2 ec

Some g13 shots

SANY00543.JPG

SANY00553.JPG

SANY00642.JPG

SANY00591.JPG

This White rhino has a good tree structure

SANY00572.JPG

Wifi shot
SANY00661.JPG

I think 10 gallons of DWC root space is plenty for a 4x4 plant

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
you are fucking KILLING IT.

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

Those 10 gallon totes do seem to be plenty for a nice size tree...

Let's get fu*kin Gettooooo!!!

Jay Es....... :smiley_joint:

green punk

green punk

Wow! Killin that Shit! Looking great in there, especially when you consider the start they had.

G

gettogro

Thanks guys, looks like Im going to pull this one off..

IMG_06472.JPG

IMG_06492.JPG

IMG_06481.JPG

IMG_06462.JPG

IMG_06455.JPG

IMG_06442.JPG

Anyone know what causes the canoeing leaves on the wifi's. I have seen it on most other peoples pics as well.

rollon

rollon

hey getto luv ur work. i am running some white s1 and a few of them canoe no matter what, while a couple others seem bulletproof. could be the white side of the cross. by the way, i have a couple chainsaws if u need help harvesting those trees.:harvest:

deacon1503

deacon1503

I thought taco leaves were from a Mg deficiency but im not sure that's ur issue here. Will u be running the ewc tea from the start next run? Were u using 1 gallon per 100 gallons every 3 days?

Dollar

Dollar

I started 15 wifi`s from seed and all of them have the canoeing leaves starting with the very first set and all after. I have PCK`s from seed germinated at the same time, in the same area and not one of those have anything but normal looking leaves. Never seen it before I started this strain and I`ve run hundreds of strains over the years. Weird!

G

gettogro

I guess the taco leaves are just a wifi trait.

SANY00017.JPG

SANY000411.JPG

SANY000211.JPG

SANY00059.JPG

SANY00068.JPG

SANY000212.JPG

SANY000681.JPG

SANY00135.JPG

SANY00126.JPG

SANY00113.JPG

Not doing too bad for a 4 star thread.. lol

Top Bottom