Getto's new tree grow sites

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Thats gonna be a big tree gg. Holy sheet cant wait to see this bb in action. How many lights you plannin to use ?
Bare bulb i would guess. Cant wait to see this evolve into a functioning, producing thing.
Gonna be sick subbed.
Happy farmin;)

DapperDon

DapperDon

I actually scrapped the plan.. Decided to move to DTW coco for my warehouse trees. Longer veg time but should produce equal results with more reliability once dialed in..
What was the decision maker for that change? Are you done with RDWC?

G

gettogro

Photo 21

RDWC works great when it wants too, I have decided its not for me at this spot anymore. I still have 2 UC's going at my house, I have to constantly be adding tea to keep it running smooth. Having to scrap a whole harvest from root rot was the deciding factor for me..

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have followed your grows and this build up for the super trees you were going to be doing and I must say I am very much looking forward to seeing you run CoCo, I know Im just a new grower and such but even so The Idea of a Drain to wast with you doing it, will be epic ... It will be like "welcome!!"... to Get to gro's Forrest, oh yea cant wait
sorry about your babies makes me feel sick when I see that as im sure you are 10x as bummed
Lots of positive vibes your way G man
FlyJ

S

SinisterOG

Gettogro going coco? I've been running coco 5 years now and was debating dabbling in rdwc but then I see guys like you walking away from it. I will stick with my simple coco. Your trees have been very impressive for many years back to the bubba og monsters. Can't wait to see what you can pull off!

Top Bottom