Gg#4, Killer Queen ( Lonestar's Cut ), An God's Gift An More In Paradise

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Dropped in a led that I pieced together from an unit I was not using. What larf sir?

IMG 5715

IMG 5716

Reversed the GG#4 to make some magic......

Picture 3

Glue goo!!!!!!

weariedjuggl

weariedjuggl

dude!!! your frankenfixture is funny man! I love it. I can still see the home depot(or lowes or somethin) sticker code sticker on it. Are you keepin all of the growth that far down in the scrog? or is this a modified screen I don't know much about?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

dude!!! your frankenfixture is funny man! I love it. I can still see the home depot(or lowes or somethin) sticker code sticker on it. Are you keepin all of the growth that far down in the scrog? or is this a modified screen I don't know much about?
Work with what ya got right. :cool: I just really need this grow to produce an hitting the mid canopy will increase for sure. Going to drop in a all blue 200 watt led for the last 2 weeks of flower that I got. That should bump up the UV's for the finish. Going to lift an angle that light to hit the top an mid section. This unit is from Advanced Led lights an is their 5w cree all blue model.

These are GG#4's that stretch like a sat an need a double net. Everything below the first net gets chopped, everything between the nets fills in fat just like the tops.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I was gonna build a few but free was cheaper as I didn't pay for this light. It was a test light that I got a while back an didn't like the way the light layout was. Caused hot spots since the color layout was not set up right IMHO an you could see deep red banding that was causing weird bleaching on leaves.

DIY is the way to go for sure.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

IMG 5727

GG#4 getting her shine on last week. Getting some more pics up later this week once I get in there with the Canon again.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

GG#4 @ 33 days
Gotta luv this cut, she is stressing my filter like no tomorrow. Did a pollenation with reversed GG#4, Ancient OG, an Blue Tara pollen a couple nights ago with the wife. Lots of beans made.

IMG 5817

IMG 5815

IMG 5814

IMG 5825

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Ancient OG was also a reversal? or a male from seed?
The AOG was a male find that was short an stalky with a killer nose an sticky to all hell. I'll dig up a pic of him an post it on here for ya.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

did you fully flower one? or did you chop off branches before they really started opening?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Picture 5

Picture 6

@SeaF0ur Fully flowered in this rig in a different room full of storage.

The dude next to the blower is the AO an the Blue Tara is next to him. After the Blue Tara started releasing he got the hack, an the GG#4 reversal got put in. This is all down now an in the freezer.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dude said they are doing great outdoors too..... I gonna grow some GG#4 and KQ hard this summer! Mahalos....you going to that Free the Weed event next Friday?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

damn ... you went beefcake on the fan... lol... ought to keep air flowin in there good.
Only fan i had laying around, an hooked it upto the speed control to run it super low speed. Daytons are to loud but it did the trick lol.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Dude said they are doing great outdoors too..... I gonna grow some GG#4 and KQ hard this summer! Mahalos....you going to that Free the Weed event next Friday?
Ya they look killer for sure. I'm sure you'll kill it with these girls. Trying to roll but still working on a sitter, will see.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I got a 20mm pc axial fan currently... got a centrifugal fan out of an old PS3 I'm probably gonna replace it with...

Top Bottom