Gg#4, Killer Queen ( Lonestar's Cut ), An God's Gift An More In Paradise

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I got a 20mm pc axial fan currently... got a centrifugal fan out of an old PS3 I'm probably gonna replace it with...
repurpose that ps3, i took mine out to the desert an used it as target practice for the AR 15 along with the computer that got a unfixable virus. Went all Office Space on em.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

GG#4 at 56 days fading an stressing my filter.

IMG 6079

IMG 6086

IMG 6084

Getting close, only 1 more week till chop an 2 till everything's down. Hacking a branch of glue to have something while I trim. Looks killer easy to trim too, pretty much all nug.

e4ian

e4ian

Very Interesting "AS",ive been wanting to see the GG#4 grown under Leds for a long time

"just saying,I wouldnt bring the Light any closer !?" ive known a dude who because of that and inadequate root systems Fried his Crop (as i once did! the damage is Irreparable,WELL,i kept 'em going for 6 weeks and still no Improvement SO a waste of time & money)
LED Light "Partly" Feeds the Plant so less Nutes are Needed

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Very Interesting "AS",ive been wanting to see the GG#4 grown under Leds for a long time

"just saying,I wouldnt bring the Light any closer !?" ive known a dude who because of that and inadequate root systems Fried his Crop (as i once did! the damage is Irreparable,WELL,i kept 'em going for 6 weeks and still no Improvement SO a waste of time & money)
LED Light "Partly" Feeds the Plant so less Nutes are Needed
Mahalos
The grow has been done mostly with the 400 hps. The led that was only a 4 circular module strip was brought in on week 4 of flower about an was removed recently at the finish of week 8. It was on the side 1 ft away lighting the side and penetrating through the middle thickening the lower buds. On week 8 I moved it up to the top screen lighting the top nugs for the added spectrum finish for that week. Removed it to run the room cooler an raise the light. Also reduced light to 11 an dark to 13 for the last week.

Sux ya friend fried his crop. Not running leds even as supplemental after this. Gonna rock a 600 vert probably.......atleast a 400 vert if I don't upgrade to a 600.

I think others have done full led runs on the GG#4 if i'm correct. Ya running the glue?

e4ian

e4ian

^ Looks Gr8.. He sold his LEDS, 3 x 1200 Watt,a bit Dramatic i thought,especially with being a "First EVER grow" Too!?
I Grew the Glue last time Round,good stuff.. ALTHOUGH think im a Fan of CBD's ..The "Head High" is Quite Boring imo.
Apart from Blue meanie-Exodus Cheese I like Stuff that Cements you too the Sofa!

^^I had a "Vertizontal" Great light,big China hat!

Last edited:
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice, I dig my variety too. Got Killer Queen, an Blue Tara coming down with this run also.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

IMG 6217

Pulled these gems out from the work done last run. The Ancient OG was the biggest producer in the reg pollen, especially on the GG#4. The Blue Tara was the least viable bringing in only a few each selection. Got a decent amount of GG#4 s1's, so the pollen is pretty viable.

Started round 2 in Ebb & Grow buckets with only 2 with the double net adjusted to work with the growing conditions of the glue better. Using Pure Blend Pro Bloom and Cal/Mg only this round. I'll grab some pics of the room in a few days. She just flipped last night.

Light Addict

Light Addict

Sorry new here and all but just wondering on your take of GG#4. I was lucky where ai live to get legit S1 seeds of the strain a year or more back. What I found was week structure of limbs maybe due to my training etc. Yet the quality and oil production was off the chart.
I just found my beans gave me mad stretch and spindly linbs. Again could of been my training too hard! :)

Loving your setup by the way and your girls look way more uniform and under control than my GG#4 were :)

Best of buds to you and yours!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Sorry new here and all but just wondering on your take of GG#4. I was lucky where ai live to get legit S1 seeds of the strain a year or more back. What I found was week structure of limbs maybe due to my training etc. Yet the quality and oil production was off the chart.
I just found my beans gave me mad stretch and spindly linbs. Again could of been my training too hard! :)

Loving your setup by the way and your girls look way more uniform and under control than my GG#4 were :)

Best of buds to you and yours!
Aloha
I can't speak for the s1's but I know ya need a double net or crazy yoyo's all over. I prefer the space to work, an if ya build a double net dont seal it cause you will go off a base measurement an either cut down or leave at that height. Everyone spaces differently according to their type an amount of growth they get. Don't be afraid to skirt her high an get all that undergrowth off cause it harms your overall weight. Use a Silica additive to help with the flop, but expect the flop an train evenly.

Got a nice stash of s1's I just made that will eventually get dipped into. Good luck with yours brotha.

Top Bottom