Gg4 Growers ?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
that does not look like the GG4 that is loaded with cancerous and wacked gay genes that I have repaired. You can have DNA tests to see if it healthy for consumption. You dont want GG4 to smoke. If you want to breed with it you should understand microchimerism and other breeding methods as not to get yourself polluted with cancer and gay and other Jumping Gene.
Read up on jumping genes to learn how to handle and breed and consume safely...
Her new name is stormy Daniels lol

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'm planning on making S1 seeds and crosses with the GG#4 just cause I think it'll make some interesting strains & I'd like to see how my s1 seeds stack up against the clone GG#4

lino

lino

GG4 vs Ol skool gani test users blood Lab work is in. Big and long data test results post and might bore you guys. So I wont post it. I'm told I ramble and I'm to complex .
The DNA damage is decisive now . The data is hard to swallow. We've GMO'd some of these cannabis strains into dangerous genetics with improper breeding methods and seed distribution.
The DNA damage repair can be dangerous also !

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
GG4 vs Ol skool gani test users blood Lab work is in. Big and long data test results post and might bore you guys. So I wont post it. I'm told I ramble and I'm to complex .
The DNA damage is decisive now . The data is hard to swallow. We've GMO'd some of these cannabis strains into dangerous genetics with improper breeding methods and seed distribution.
I’m growing gg#4 soecifically because the lgbt community pays more then the average joe. So the more of those genes they smoke the higher the profits go.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

That's seed co's for ya. Only thing I don't get...Yields basically suck, potancy can be okay. Then again, I have used my own genetics (all but 1 clone only) that have gone WAY back. You'd figure since they're genetically modifying the strains, they'd be SICK

lino

lino

That's seed co's for ya. Only thing I don't get...Yields basically suck, potancy can be okay. Then again, I have used my own genetics (all but 1 clone only) that have gone WAY back. You'd figure since they're genetically modifying the strains, they'd be SICK
Plants are measured in our bongs, not in labs. F1 of GG4 x GG4 male induced plants have many variations.
Some appear 'okay' while other F1 will be hard to clone, smaller root balls and less vigorous . When tested, vigor from Y chrome is wacked. MANY times less vigorous , smaller yielding plants are from improper breeding. GMO.

GMO defined by Lino
Ugly and Pretty Mutants
I lecture about tomatoes, and CANNABIS of course. But it is also, like all agricultural stories, about mutations—“natural” mutations and man-made mutations, invisibly insidious mutations and overtly grotesque mutations, mutations that were created earlier this year at in Laboratory and mutations that may have occurred 10,000 years ago, like the ones that transformed Solanum pimpinellifolium from a scraggly perennial weed producing pea-sized fruit along the Pacific coastal margins of Peru and Ecuador to those beautiful big-lobed heirlooms in your backyard.
Our cultural thesaurus has reduced the word mutant to a term of derision, but if you think mutation is a dirty word, you should probably stop reading my breeding and GMO facts—and probably stop eating plant-based food too. The foundational principle of plant breeding is to take advantage of genetic modification, whether the mutation is caused by sunlight or x-rays or Crispr.
FACT
“there isn’t a single crop that I know of in your produce aisle that is not drastically modified from what is out there in the wild.”

GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

im also growing a “gg4” seed i found in a bag, i know the pictures arent that great but if anyone can tell me what they think, that would be much appreciated

B342C2D6 6C3A 45AD A577 3580A94C699F
F7F14A41 5575 4128 981D DFA211057044
william76

william76

Does look like it,ll be a decent smoke tho!,could be an s1 of gg4 or a x,theres some cracking plants for smoking in the s1s and some of the xs.76

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Choco D wasn’t known for disease. I was one of the few lucky ones to have the f1 seeds direct from the creator SantaSmoke on cannabisworld.

Your cut may have gotten a disease or whoever had it before may have exposed it to a disease but the genetics were not responsible for that. I grew it from seed for about 3-4 years and it looked very similar to yours. Mine had a distinct taste of tootsie rolls on exhale. Was some of the best I’ve ever had.

I popped 3 out of 10 seeds and discarded two males (stupid, I know). The other 7 seeds got confiscated in an unrelated raid. I’ve got two packs of S1 seeds I’m growing out now to try and find something similar to what I had. So far I think pheno #1 is the closest I’ve got so far out of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom