GGA's skunk #1 under an XS2000!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm wondering whether I should switch the light to my blurple that it's a few inches tall and has it's first set of actual leaves.
The Blurple on the blur setting is really blue and makes literally node after node, sometimes overlapping, which is way too tight for my liking.
I feel like if I do the blurple with the blue and red it will just be like the xs2000 but with less control because no dimmer and no green or ir.
Another thing I could do is run the xs2000 on the lowest brightness and the blue from the blurple at the same time.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I switched my light to the blurple on blue. I guess I'll see what happens.
IMG 0003

I've actually found it surprisingly easy to control humidity with just that papertowl under the container.
IMG 0002

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So I don't think I'll be able to get soil because I'm in lockdown so I guess I'm using coco now. Just plain coco for now until I move into the bigger pots. I'll probably be transplanting into a bigger pot soon.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Do perlite w/Coco for better moisture retainment. At least it's growing still. Lockdown stinks!
Fair enough. I don't have much to do these days so I decided to start a new project and build a micro grow from scratch. Like custom lights and everything. Just trying to keep myself occupied.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I noticed it was getting really yellow and basically wasn't growing and then I found out that I need to feed coco right off the bat so that was my bad. Hope it speeds up again.
I also transplanted and moved it back under the xs2000 at 1.5ft and 25%.
Seed

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
thats right, feed coco right everyday sometimes multiple times a day once she grows bigger. ph to 5.8
My runoff is 225 right now. How's that for this size?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
what is your water source? what is the ppm of the water?
tap water. 110ppm. That was what I was feeding this whole time pHed to 5.8. I just watered with 250. I'll see how it goes and flush if I need to. It was stunted for a good week and was completely yellow. You can see how much it has grown^

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
tap water. 110ppm. That was what I was feeding this whole time pHed to 5.8. I just watered with 250. I'll see how it goes and flush if I need to. It was stunted for a good week and was completely yellow. You can see how much it has grown^
ya, im dealing with the same issue on a seedling that is in woolacombe. feeding at 100, ph to 5,8 and for the last two weeks it has not grown. so i put it in the tent, turn the light intensity down and feeding at 100ppm

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
ya, im dealing with the same issue on a seedling that is in woolacombe. feeding at 100, ph to 5,8 and for the last two weeks it has not grown. so i put it in the tent, turn the light intensity down and feeding at 100ppm
It's so annoying. pH is good, vpd is good, light intensity is good, ppm is good... but nothings happening.

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Seedlings in a top growth stall. Happens sometimes. Roots be growing right now.

Mr. G
Yeah I was surprised at how many roots there were when I transplanted. I think that might have been the problem actually, now that I think about it. Most of the roots were coiled around the bottom of the container because it was so small. I guess we'll see now that I transplanted.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I did the same thing on my last run with a few seedlings. They spread roots before you see growth. I had one stall for 10 days before.
No panic.

Mr.G

PK1

PK1

Supporter
the roots are definitely developing, i just read on someone else thread that having a break between the light schedule would be good. so 9/3 and than 9/3 again. i will be trying that on the tent which holds clones and seedlings

Top Bottom