GGA's skunk #1 under an XS2000!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
the roots are definitely developing, i just read on someone else thread that having a break between the light schedule would be good. so 9/3 and than 9/3 again. i will be trying that on the tent which holds clones and seedlings
Yea I started a whole thread about that. I totally forgot about it. Nobody said anything bad about it so I guess I'll give it a try.

I was just talking to someone about topping plants lower to get a better root structure so I'm thinking this might actually be a good thing in the end. This plant has a much better root structure than any plant I've ever grown at this size.

Reactions: PK1
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
When I transplant I pot the girls deep. Not to the baby leaves but close.
they root out heavy from the stem. Just have to watch watering for damping off but it produces.
Mr. G

PK1

PK1

Supporter
When I transplant I pot the girls deep. Not to the baby leaves but close.
they root out heavy from the stem. Just have to watch watering for damping off but it produces.
Mr. G
in soil i try not to fill up the cup to much so when the plant grows,than i add more soil. This does the same thing.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's looking a bit better today. I'll send a picture soon.

I switched the light cycle to 9/3/9/3 (off at 4am, on at 7am, off at 4pm on at 7pm), I'll see how it goes. It's gonna be hard to remember not to open the tent between 4pm and 7pm.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Already forgot. I just opened the tent but I noticed that my heater had a light on it. I don't know how I didn't noticed all of last grow. I guess that's what caused the nanners.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It's looking a bit better today. I'll send a picture soon.

I switched the light cycle to 9/3/9/3 (off at 4am, on at 7am, off at 4pm on at 7pm), I'll see how it goes. It's gonna be hard to remember not to open the tent between 4pm and 7pm.
Been running all my veg and autos on 9/3 since August no problem all plants loving it. 👍

Good call!! ❤🌱

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
How long until you get used to not opening it during the dark period?
TBH I'm not that strict while the plants are in veg. I will minimally disturb their dark if I need to until I flip to 12/12. Then I get really strict about never doing it.

The great thing about 9/3 is that you only ever have to wait 3 hours for the light to come back on it's actually really convenient in the long run.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
TBH I'm not that strict while the plants are in veg. I will minimally disturb their dark if I need to until I flip to 12/12. Then I get really strict about never doing it.

The great thing about 9/3 is that you only ever have to wait 3 hours for the light to come back on it's actually really convenient in the long run.
That's a good point.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Leaf colour is back to normal. It must have either been not enough nutes or too shallow a pot.
Still growing a bit slow but I think once it recovers completely, it will start to grow normally. You can see the difference between now and a few days ago. Not too big but it took the plant a week to grow this much when it was stunted.
Img2

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
😊
Not the greatest yield for rso off of half an oz of popcorn buds but still good.
I made sure to keep it below 30c the whole time to keep the terpenes and it smells incredible.
Rso
Rso1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Had some pH issues that lead to these spots but i think they're fixed now.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Had some more trouble but again it's solved. I keep forgetting to post on here until after the problem's solved.
I topped but missed slightly so it's sort of a top/fim. I also tied down and the big leaves. I cut off one of the leaves to see the difference in grown between sides (one with the leaf and one without).
IMG 0111

Latest posts

Top Bottom