GGA's skunk #1 under an XS2000!

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I've been mostly an outdoor dirt farmer. I need a light, what would be better in my case LED or HPS? I haven't used indoor light since LED got popular. Prior to that I used the typical "hot" lights. I only need to grow out and sex 15 seedlings inside and keep stretching to a bare minimum. Afterwards I'll use them to up keep mama's and have them stay healthy through winter.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

GG will know more but based on my light compared to the HPS i used little over 10 years ago the LED keeps these things compact. Ive got the 3500k version which may be the reason.

If it was me just go LED. You save money on heat/electricity/etc

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Day 45 of flower

IMG 0182

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's smelling real nice. I think just a few more weeks to go.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Day 48:
I stripped at least 100 fan leaves but there are so many that it's not even noticeable. I'm just hoping it'll stress out the plant a little bit so it'll frost up more.
IMG 0205

IMG 0209

IMG 0210 1

IMG 0203 1

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Well, turns out that that foxtailing on the tops isn't actually foxtailing and looks to be revegging. I'm going to chop her down tomorrow afternoon and call it quits. FUCK.

IMG 0253

IMG 0255 1

IMG 0260

Edit: Scratch that. I'm harvesting tonight to prevent further stretching.

Last edited:
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm not sure. As far as I'm aware, it wasn't getting a significant amount of like for during the dark period. I don't know if this made it more vulnerable to revegging but I stressed it quite a bit in a few different ways. It had a lot of light hitting it for one thing. There was the light dropping incident. I occasionally opened the tent during the night but only for a minute to water before work and it was always only an hour and a bit before the actual lights on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom