GGOGZin’s Grow Log, A Perpetual Journey

• Thread starter GGOGZin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It was a great idea. And a decent way to get lemonade from a lemon.
I mean to really get down and dirty for cal pure ground gypsum, or… drywall 😜 find a chunk of drywall (aka gypsum board) and grind it up and mix with water 😁, epsom salt for mag as usual, im sure that’s available at a pharmacy (unscented only) maybe make a small compost bin to get the nitrogen fixer,

Let’s go folks! What we making the PK from 😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I mean to really get down and dirty for cal pure ground gypsum, or… drywall 😜 find a chunk of drywall (aka gypsum board) and grind it up and mix with water 😁, epsom salt for mag as usual, im sure that’s available at a pharmacy (unscented only) maybe make a small compost bin to get the nitrogen fixer,

Wood ash tea!

Zerberus

Zerberus

Hey fam!

Here’s a few brands to look up to see if they may or may not ship to you (in Cuba I believe correct?)

Coast of Maine
Gaia Green < my preferred
Fox farms
Down to Earth

I’m hoping that even if All of these are unavailable you may be able to find something equivelent. Being in an extremly hard place to find stuff you may want to adapt the Viking method that @Imzzaudae uses. While I prefer pre made dry organic amendments when you need to find something you don’t have… you make it 😁

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/

Edit
Looked through your pics, plants look great so far tbh, did you have concerns or just looking to have everything you could need?
I have concerns with my feeding, problem is I have a 17-17-17 Macro only Nute, and the other one is a 11-8-6 Macro+Micro but it's only for foliar spray and I need help creating a feeding schedule with what I have, should I just foliar spray the plant with the 11-8-6 that also has micro every two weeks? would that be enough?

Zerberus

Zerberus

All the buildings in the country are built fully from cement and brick, no drywall anywhere, the house I'm living in was built in 1933, so it's all neo classical architecture made of cement and old brick no dry wall anywhere. Even the library in the house is made of 100+ year old red mahogany wood.

It's cheaper to build houses and buildings out of cement and brick than import drywall. I know sounds crazy but that's how it is here. I will post a picture of the main pharmacy in the city tomorrow, all they have is Aspirin and Cough Syrups everything else is prescription only, even basic antibiotics. But there's no Epsom salt anywhere, I checked. This country is stuck in the 1950s but in worst shape than what it use to be in.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Honey and coconut water.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Okay gang I’m back at it with a single plant run (clone of banana OG, great performer!) and a couple of babies beside her. Have already done a couple of rounds of topping, and will be transplanting into her final pot in a couple of weeks. Hope to get a nice even and happy canopy with this one and improve on my last run. Think I’m starting to see a slight nitro def so will be starting nutrients next watering. Look forward to sharing the journey here!

71713395571  D1DD6BFF D34B 45D8 95E1 ABACF87EBE11
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Okay gang I’m back at it with a single plant run (clone of banana OG, great performer!) and a couple of babies beside her. Have already done a couple of rounds of topping, and will be transplanting into her final pot in a couple of weeks. Hope to get a nice even and happy canopy with this one and improve on my last run. Think I’m starting to see a slight nitro def so will be starting nutrients next watering. Look forward to sharing the journey here!
Looking awesome brother. Shaping up for another great indoor run 😁👊👊

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

I apologize that I haven’t been sharing on here as frequently as I’d like to, my wife and I had a daughter in July and between her, our 20 month old son and our 2 older boys I’ve been kept pretty busy, but without further ado, here’s an update!

Running a single plant this time to see how it fills my space but may go back to 2 next run.

3’x2’ Closet as growing environment

RH 75%
Temp 75.5°F

(24 hour light and no significant change in temperature throughout the day or night)

Strain: Banana OG

Soil and Nutrients:
Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
Fox Farms Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom trio
Botanicare Calmag+

5 gallon container with adequate drainage

Lighting:
ViparSpectra XS1500pro at 50% intensity (450-500 ppfd across canopy)

Topping method: Fimming, 3 times so far

Training: Using a net for a SCROG run again

Upgraded to an 8” oscillating fan in the room and the same 8” exhaust running from the top of the room out, and a passive intake at the bottom of the room.

Filling out nicely and will be tucking as I go, think I might too one more time but haven’t decided on that yet, opinions? 😆

Hope to see a decent yield this time with the extra training I’ve done and having her more central to the light as opposed to my previous run with 2 plants pretty tightly fitting side by side

Also, a pic of some some clones I plan to veg out and re clone for planting mid March for the outdoor season

Always open to comments, feedback, criticism or a conversation about random bs 😆

81548134 0D86 482D A990 BF7F60423DED
F5145909 2972 4D8D BA26 D427E09ABC08
GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Single plant indoor run going very well, have filled the room out as much as I did last run with 2 plants. Completely finished lollipopping last week. Will wait for stretch and do a final defol. Feeding a little heavier than the recommended now and the plants seem to love me for it. Hoping to see the same kind of yield as last run but with only the one plant and I must say it’s looking possible indeed 😁

Also, a baby! Thank you @Captspaulding for letting me run your Banner #2, can’t wait!

AttatchmentSMrVPP
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Single plant indoor run going very well, have filled the room out as much as I did last run with 2 plants. Completely finished lollipopping last week. Will wait for stretch and do a final defol. Feeding a little heavier than the recommended now and the plants seem to love me for it. Hoping to see the same kind of yield as last run but with only the one plant and I must say it’s looking possible indeed 😁

Also, a baby! Thank you @Captspaulding for letting me run your Banner #2, can’t wait!
Anytime my friend. Anytime. Look forward to the show! Got that closet popping man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom