GGOGZin’s Grow Log, A Perpetual Journey

• Thread starter GGOGZin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zerberus

Zerberus

168 grams total, congratulations 🎉 looks fire! What was your total seed to harvest time ?

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

168 grams total, congratulations 🎉 looks fire! What was your total seed to harvest time ?
Thank you! I actually grew from clones, so there’s a couple of weeks give or take that I don’t know for sure, but I vegged for around 3 months then flipped, so I’d say 18 weeks from start to finish with 63 days in flower and 112ish in veg

Zerberus

Zerberus

Thank you! I actually grew from clones, so there’s a couple of weeks give or take that I don’t know for sure, but I vegged for around 3 months then flipped, so I’d say 18 weeks from start to finish with 63 days in flower and 112ish in veg
Yeah that's pretty much my plan too, I'm at day 55 since seed and I want to flip around day 100, I need to get good bud to smoke soon I'm having a really rough time sleeping night and I'm waking up in pain everyday so I can't grow monster plants, just need enough bud to get me to the next grows harvest. So if I can grab 100+ grams I'll be ok.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Yeah that's pretty much my plan too, I'm at day 55 since seed and I want to flip around day 100, I need to get good bud to smoke soon I'm having a really rough time sleeping night and I'm waking up in pain everyday so I can't grow monster plants, just need enough bud to get me to the next grows harvest. So if I can grab 100+ grams I'll be ok.
If you do a lot of LST, some topping and try to feed properly you’ll get a good yield. Try looking into a SCROG set up if you’re limited for space that’s the route I went and I have no complaints at all, won’t go back now

Zerberus

Zerberus

Yeah lol, figured I’d use what I had at hand
Awesome man, love that your being resourceful with what you have available, same here, but in this country they don't sell aluminum foil 😭🤦🏻‍♂️ so I'm fked for now.

Zerberus

Zerberus

If you do a lot of LST, some topping and try to feed properly you’ll get a good yield. Try looking into a SCROG set up if you’re limited for space that’s the route I went and I have no complaints at all, won’t go back now
Feeding is an issue for me right now, I have two different nutes, one is only Macro with 17-17-17 so no micro nutes in that one, and the other one I have is 11-8-6 with micro nutes also, but it's only for foliar spray.

So I'm getting many irregularities with plants and how they feed.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Feeding is an issue for me right now, I have two different nutes, one is only Macro with 17-17-17 so no micro nutes in that one, and the other one I have is 11-8-6 with micro nutes also, but it's only for foliar spray.

So I'm getting many irregularities with plants and how they feed.
have you looked into organic gardening?

@Mikedin wanna tell him some natural amendments to get his nutes going?

Zerberus

Zerberus

That sucks. I presume you can’t get Fox Farms products shipped there either

I bought general hydroponics flora series but im still trying to find someone that can bring them, most mules avoid bringing liquids or powders because they tend to check bags in TSA more often so I'm working with the nutes that I have been able to buy here in Cuba for now.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

I bought general hydroponics flora series but im still trying to find someone that can bring them, most mules avoid bringing liquids or powders because they tend to check bags in TSA more often so I'm working with the nutes that I have been able to buy here in Cuba for now.
Must be hard man, I really do think you’re doing great considering. Hopefully laws ease up in your favor soon!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey fam!

Here’s a few brands to look up to see if they may or may not ship to you (in Cuba I believe correct?)

Coast of Maine
Gaia Green < my preferred
Fox farms
Down to Earth

I’m hoping that even if All of these are unavailable you may be able to find something equivelent. Being in an extremly hard place to find stuff you may want to adapt the Viking method that @Imzzaudae uses. While I prefer pre made dry organic amendments when you need to find something you don’t have… you make it 😁

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/

Edit
Looked through your pics, plants look great so far tbh, did you have concerns or just looking to have everything you could need?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom