Gh 3 Part Coco And Plants Dying Wtf.... Please Help..

• Thread starter Humboldt.Rio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Worst 2 and the best one. The yellowing is already better from the flush

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

IMG 20180803 173413

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

This is a picture of the bag of Coco before I mixed with the more fiber like Coco.

Do u think it's better alone? Or mixed with fiber

Enforcer

Enforcer

What is your environment like? Humidity, temps, airflow?

Now that your watering practices are more on point for coco, it’s got to be an environment or nutrient issue.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Humidity 64 temp 75 good airflow

I'm not sure how I can fuck up 6/9 expecially since I do like 30 gallons for the week. I check pH and ec every once in awhile to double check. But it's always on point

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ok, environment looks good. Hmm, I’m not familiar with 6/9. But it may be worth it to give something else a try.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Ok, environment looks good. Hmm, I’m not familiar with 6/9. But it may be worth it to give something else a try.
Really I only have GH 3 part and biobizz to choose from

So I opted for the the 6ml/9ml per gallon of GH micro and bloom for ease of use

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yeah, I decided never to use GH nutes for several reasons. So I can’t really advise dosage rates. But IMO, there is something off with the feed.

justiceman

justiceman

This is a picture of the bag of Coco before I mixed with the more fiber like Coco.

Do u think it's better alone? Or mixed with fiber
Hard to say for certain, but the color and composition of the mix you posted before looked pretty good to me.
Slurry test.

.3 at transplant
hmmm so 150ppm or .3EC. Makes sense since you pretreated with calmag. That seems to be ok.

Humidity 64 temp 75 good airflow

I'm not sure how I can fuck up 6/9 expecially since I do like 30 gallons for the week. I check pH and ec every once in awhile to double check. But it's always on point
Seems to stay pretty stable. Since you store 30gal a week at a time have you noticed any kind of precipitate at the bottom of your reservoir? white powder or anything that looks like salt or sand. I'm wondering if the nutrients are having a reaction with the water you are using. I forget if you are using tap water or RO. Not all tap water is the same. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's no good. Bad tap water ends up causing nutrient solubility issues and needs to be filtered. It could easily attribute to odd deficiencies.

Slow and f ing easy

Twice a day

Just breaking through toppingView attachment 816454 View attachment 816455 View attachment 816456
So at this point everything was looking pretty good, but then...

So maybe I'm tripping out but one of girls is starting to yellow on the new growth and doesn't seem to be at the pace of the others. Maybe I'm tripping out but..

3 waterings per day. Every 6 hours.
5.9View attachment 818340 View attachment 818341 View attachment 818342
Hmmmm the only change was 3x instead of 2x for feeding. If you are doing 3x but not getting enough runoff to push out the excess that can attribute to build up. IMO plants that size don't need 1.0EC yet. I do realize nutrient strength varies with environment but generally the more times you feed the less strength you need. It's always easier to increase strength later. Much harder to dial it back. If bad tap water has something to do with this then it's kind of a snowball effect.

Right now they just look overfed. The first signs of problems though definitely looked like something a bit odd like an availability issue as Enforcer is suggesting. I see some other plants leaves in one of the most recent photographs that look perfectly fine. Mind showing us a full picture of them all in the tent?

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

Good morning

Yeah the problem was at transplant. I had them at three times a day at .8 at the day off transplant. Bc I noticed that at twice a day the roots were not getting big on the sides just the bottom where it was always wet.

So three times a day from day one of transplant and literally the next day saw the yellowing I was worried about. Up it too 3 times a day at 1.0

Burn

Flushed and have gone back to letting them dry. Feed .8 once a day on the 5 bigger ones and every other day in the veg room

That's been 3 days now.

Already seeing better growth in the veg and better roots. Feeding every other day as compared to everyday. The roots on the side of the ball are finally starting to wrap around the middle not just on the bottom.

Humboldt.Rio

Humboldt.Rio

The three big ones were pulled to recover from the room.

Here is the flower room with the 5 remaining under a 600
IMG 20180804 075555
IMG 20180804 075335

Top Bottom