GH 3 Part Useless Formula

• Thread starter Steel Erection
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

On the GH micro it says that if the ppm of the water is 200 & above or the calcium is more then 70ppm to use flora micro hardwater.
And when your using calmag i put 1tsp and its 175-210ppm and thats perfect to start with and my plants love it,but thats 4x the amount it says on the bottle of micro and if you combine them you lock stuff up.
So thats why i feed water feed and i water with the calmag,and feed with the 3part using RO water

catdaddy

catdaddy

quick question, my tap water ph is 7.0 and ppms is between 70-80, do you guys think that it has enough or too much minerals in it? thanks in advance.

sdgrower

sdgrower

IME running the useless formula with r/o water you do not need any additional calmag. If you are growing an ogkush, chem, sour d hybrid you may need to add epsom salts. Your ladies will tell you if they need it. IMO people reach for the calmag fix too quickly.
Are you in coco catdaddy?

catdaddy

catdaddy

IME running the useless formula with r/o water you do not need any additional calmag. If you are growing an ogkush, chem, sour d hybrid you may need to add epsom salts. Your ladies will tell you if they need it. IMO people reach for the calmag fix too quickly.
Are you in coco catdaddy?
promix.
yeah i just wanted to be sure.

sdgrower

sdgrower

You should be good. If cal mag is needed I would look at the new gh calmag or technoflora's magical. Supposed to be pretty good. I know that botanicare sucks.

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok cool. hopefully with the formula you provided cap bennies and some guano's that should be all that i need. forgot to mention the formula definitely has the girls looking a whole lot better, thanks.

Top Bottom