Ghost Beast OG, Poison, Lsd, Kng Louie, wifi, strw dies, 3 diff cookies & more

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Here's the Og Rascal White Master very potent a beautiful plant but slow growing

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Very nice, Atomic P! I been wanting to pop a few of these beans. Did this pheno come from a recent pack or old pack? Keep up the great work, bro!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Daaaamn Atomic...those are just the picture of health and lushness bro. Youre def givin em what they need and keepin em happy. Awesome grow bro. MGG

A

atomic punk

Very nice, Atomic P! I been wanting to pop a few of these beans. Did this pheno come from a recent pack or old pack? Keep up the great work, bro!

Thanks Rival, this is from an older pack. I have several different white masters( and numerous others) xed with 2 different Lemon Alien Dog males. I've given much of my stock to a friend for future reference. I'm finally going to pop a few new xsses I have.
Best Always brother,

A

atomic punk

Daaaamn Atomic...those are just the picture of health and lushness bro. Youre def givin em what they need and keepin em happy. Awesome grow bro. MGG

This was the first grow I've had in quite awhile with no insect crop killers. My soil is very rich indeed, as much as I tried to lower the Nitrogen and flush with only molasses in the later weeks they wouldn't yellow up.
Thanks Bro,

A

atomic punk

Here's some Blue Dream Pics. This smoke is so good I can't let her go. Strain is over 6 years old has been referred to as super Blue Dream. This pheno and genetics should not be lost. High starts out soaring euphoric, descends into a mellow relaxing peace of mind state.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter

@RIVAL79
they were an older pack couple years ago, mabe slightly longer.
I gifed him some seeds and most of his cutts.
What really suxs is when u go out of your way to help someone, genitics, how to grow, even hook him up with distribution( client) and then ppl forget about you and never return that real homie experience, itll Jade u man, make u not wanna spend the time helping someone build a better situation. FUCK FAKE PPL.

confu

Top Bottom