Ghost OG Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro, ill make sure to keep a decent update on these since i dont think there are only grows on the ghost og cutt on here yet

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks bro, ill make sure to keep a decent update on these since i dont think there are only grows on the ghost og cutt on here yet

I backed this cut up for a buddy>>>haven't ran her yet but from what I saw>>>I was most impressed with the yield on the ghost og.
Got any pics of your runs with her skunk
Thinking of rotating her in

:passingjoint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What up GTD- my past run pics like most of my past runs from last year and prior I lost my SD cards that held all my pics, had a situation a bit back and freaked and trashed all my pics for the most part, I'm sure u know how that goes. Legal state these days so no biggie anymore. Most of the pics of the ghost iv try to make sure u put up in this thread that I have still anyways lol. You gotta run the ghost if its the real one which I'm sure it cuz I know how you roll. Iv grown out all OG cutts for the most part except the fire pretty much. Larry was my favorite, then ghost and tahoe tie for second,then sfv ext ext...didn't like the sac#1 or #3 og cutts much. But I know your taste a bit and u will love the ghost bro, she's got lip smackin smoke to her and gets some rock hard bud to her. One of my favorite meds

D

dusty

That Ghost OG K is fire! My buddy had Pure Kush, Triangle Kush and F Cut Kush out door this year and they all were pretty much the same!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
well on that note guys>>>im rotating her in:icon_cookie:

Thanks for sharing skunk, looking forward on how she compares to my sfv cut:icon_cookie:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
rock on, im stoked to see ur ghost run, if u get time please post pics . would love to compare to mine:)
dusty...the ghost is most def that fire ur right as im sure those other cutts u mentioned are as well.
nor cali farmer.... is that in the literal sence or are u asking budding days? lol lil confused bro

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
word Skunk I see you stay OG'd up...

u know this...lol.,,i have pretty bad anxiety disorder and iv noticed certain og cutt help to where its no big deal. u wont ever see or hear me talking about straight sativa strains, they get me to weaked out and give me anxiety....but to each there own right :)

D

dusty

well on that note guys>>>im rotating her in:icon_cookie:

Thanks for sharing skunk, looking forward on how she compares to my sfv cut:icon_cookie:

gtd

The Ghost OG Kush is actually that OG ...Closest thing to the F Cut and TK / PK smoke...

That SFV is like some whack diesel IMHO...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew out the sfv cutt and while it was good, it didnt get quite to the level of the ghost. ghost gets those rock hard dense buds all over the plant. even the bottom smallest nuggets are lil rocks. my sfv i ran didnt get to that density level. gtd gonna love the ghost if u like slip smacking lemon skunky kush thats for sure.
who knows might even change his opinion on how good of a cut the sfv is....never know till he runs it himself.
i do agree with u dusty, that ghost is some straight funk ass og fooooshoooo.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay here is a "ghetto" update lol....my camera ran outta batteries while i was taking new pics, only got the lower parts lol. shes lookin pretty good, week 9 is when the real resin covers her and finishes in the 10th week or so...oh well, here is my ghost at almost week 7. she has another 3 weeks to go till the big chop. sorry about the shitty pics homies~~

DSCN0777
DSCN0778
DSCN0779
DSCN0776
DSCN0781
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice

that would look good in my new bong. just kidding, but the plant/s look great. i love sparkly buds. stay cool

mal

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol......that they would, they get a lot most crystal covered in week 9. you need to get yourself a US tube most def and rip the fuck outta some kush in that beast haha

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
another DANK from my man Flex! well done bro ican't wait to see further...

S

stickybush

I ran her before from dr. greenthumb about 2 yrs ago. She was rock hard solid with lip smacking taste. Like you said the small buds were real dense. my wife loved her she smoked on her a whole year and a few months straight no other smoke just her. She has high tolerance the (ghost og). We might have to kick it sometime SMF... We around the same woods. LOL....

Venom818

Venom818

nice bro which do u prefer over all the larry or the ghost.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
OK, i couldn't resist and sent in some cash to the Doc today. Looking foward to growing these out. Was tempted to pick up his cheese seeds also but didn't.

JB

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
for sure jaybee......his beans are killer.....i have nothing but great things to say about his gear

Top Bottom