Ghost OG Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
good deal stickybush....the ghost cutt is a keeper forever. she just reps that OG through and through, hope your diggin on yours bro! we'll have to medicate one day lol :)

H

haze89

good deal stickybush....the ghost cutt is a keeper forever. she just reps that OG through and through, hope your diggin on yours bro! we'll have to medicate one day lol :)

wait skunk is this the cut or s1? I'm a little confused/stoned right now haha. But those pics gave me a chubby for sure lol.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
my ghost was started from S1....popped 5 S1 beans and she was the spot light star by far! smoked ghost cutt (clone) in cali during my last visit and its spot on with flava and experience from what iv seen.....shes a killa

S

slimjoint

who has ghost s1's for sale?

pretty sure its dr green thumb, lookin killer bro.
I know i love my ghost hybrid. it smells like pinesol, pinetree skunk when you break it up, but the jar smells like Chemdog D og and bubba at the same time.

looking dank as fuck.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys for all the kind words.....she is hanging right now with my other OGz and ill post up dry bud shots when its ready :) i love me some ghost and am super stoked to have jars filled of her again lol

winta

winta

ghost og is the shit! cant wait till "somebody" makes s1'z ;) lol

D

Dubwobble

Dr Greenthumb has S1's of the Ghost OG cut

He also has S1's of the Cheese "suicide cut"

Do a search, you'll find his site.

winta

winta

lol thanx thats good to know! last time i went to that site i was plotin on the trainwreck ;) u keep on wit the fire skunk!

Dr Greenthumb has S1's of the Ghost OG cut

He also has S1's of the Cheese "suicide cut"

Do a search, you'll find his site.

S

SkyHi

I have a couple OG's going right now the Ghost and the SFV ....its funny how most OG's always exhibit those frosty taco leaves

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay yall.....here are a couple fast pics i took of my ghost havest!! enjoy....shes def some great meds :)

DSCN0978
DSCN0977
D

Dubwobble

sooooo AWESOME !

I want the Ghost cut. I think I'm gonna order some seeds from the doctor

Nice pics BTW

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah bro....dr greenthumb has the ghost cutt S1z right now.....all his gear is stellar and i would try it for sure if you get a chance! :)

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
got my og s1 seeds today. looking foward to popping a couple of these seeds... anybody grown out docs cheese?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
had a buddy grow out his cheese. iv never ran it but tried the meds and they were bombass bro. that suicide cutt is killer...~SMF~

K

kawai9

i wish sum1 would hook it up n let me test that out here in HI. ya buddy
ALOHA

H

haze89

Shit man, all I see is white lol. Thats some reaaaaaaaal frost.

Top Bottom