Ghost OG Kush

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
everyone has there own opinion but i will say that larry is the best og. but it all depends on what flava in the OG u want dominate. if your into that whole pinsole thing then you might like sfv og, if you like that slight lemon, almost dirt smell/ earthy kushyness then larry is what you want man. larry is top notch for sure...im talking about pure larry though

R

Rob1

man Skunk that ghost og is awesome.. grow looks sick cant wait to see them threw..

H

haze89

Shit man, looks fuckin daaaank. Can't wait to be in cali in april so I can try to grab some legit OG. I know my cousin used to get it but idk if I'll even be in contact with him. This smoke report is making me impatient haha.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
man Skunk that ghost og is awesome.. grow looks sick cant wait to see them threw..

Thanks man, I try to do the OG justice as much as I can. Still tuning her in a bit but non the less she's been coming out pretty dank for me. My last run was pretty killer and the ghost that I got going right now is for sure the frostiest batch iv had so far in the 4 week mark. She should get a lot more frosty in the next 6 weeks lol.

R

Rob1

yea they are frosty as sugar. which OG do you find yields better for you ?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The ghost yield just a tad more as of now. But both the larry and ghost put out ultra rock hard dense buds. Both OGs are killer but the larry is just a bit more powerful and I prefer the larry flava. Ghost is better than the sfv imho, but the sfv yields probably the most outta all the OG cuts iv ran so far. Didn't keep the sfv though

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
An other KILLER' report!:rock

skater buddy! you know im always down to share any info i learn that i can pass on....all about the positive good vibes bro.....throw on some bob marley and med out a bit and get on that love level :)

E

Elemental

Yeah!!me too i got to love to sharing ANYTHING!at this point ,whats your favorite KUSH?i'd to go for LARRY!great resin coated and lovely LEMONY'powerfull flavor!

you dont need my good vibes,from your pics we can see your good KARMA,i bet the same about your skate'skills!

definelty an inspiration for all of us!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
burrrrrr! haha here are some of my ghost og pics taken this morning when i went to check them out. they are around day 28 or so somewhere in that week range LOL. getting some frost action and even took a shot of the bottom nugget to show frost is all the way down :)

DSCN0593
DSCN0594
DSCN0597
DSCN0595
DSCN0596
M

Malachi

That ghost cut looks like it's the real deal bro. Nice pictures. Shit is gonna be some fire I am sure.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah ghost is most def the real deal man, she gets so chunky at the last 2 weeks.....anyone thats watchin this will be a show for you, my ghost is like the detroit pistons, they dont show up really will the 4th quarter LOL:)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
btw, im not sayin that as in my skillz are bomb and your in for a show LOL, im not at all nor am i that arrogant hahaha....im sayin your in for a show to how the ghost cut gets nasty in the last two weeks....just wanted to clear that up cuzi read that after typin it and thought some might take what i meant the wrong way and think im a cocky fucker!! lol lol :)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm going to call you frosty the snow man from now on!!! that shit looks ill...r u still using that kushie or not?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im not using the kushie anymore on any of the strains. i found a better mix of nutes that i make up thats just the ILLEST ever! lol.....

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

burrrrrr! haha here are some of my ghost og pics taken this morning when i went to check them out. they are around day 28 or so somewhere in that week range LOL. getting some frost action and even took a shot of the bottom nugget to show frost is all the way down :)

You say buurrrrrRR I like to keep it old sckool and say SO ICEY.

winta

winta

wow that shit look rockin! great report i gotta go get me some :)

samino

samino

Sounds like some kill! Nice job bro, kinda hoping this pinesole sfv turns out somewhat like that, whenever I get around to starting them. Elite did have some gems in his chest!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
wow that shit look rockin! great report i gotta go get me some :)

thanks bro, if you can get your hands on the ghost cutt for sure grab it, its some of the best OG iv smoked

Sounds like some kill! Nice job bro, kinda hoping this pinesole sfv turns out somewhat like that, whenever I get around to starting them. Elite did have some gems in his chest!

hope that SFV turns out well when you start it man!

R

Rob1

man skunk you have some sick grows going on. that Ghost is frosty.

Top Bottom