Gibberellic Acid???

• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

IN Jan I will have a LinoPorometer independent of the LinoTron, a device that you might find useful to measure your experimennts in stomata openings.... this is a very useful tool for growers to monitor there nutes... This will tell exactly what your Gibbs and Auxin performance,,, guard cell performance , great device to prove my endurance monitor of plants
LinoTronStomata1

cannabeans

cannabeans

To be honest....
Im not that scientific but I would love to learn....

cannabeans

cannabeans

My next experiment will be with cucumbers...
My first application was with a " straight 8" cucumber. I had taken a cutting before the first frost. After rooting it was growing just fine... I applied 30 ppms a few weeks ago.. With out reading what I could expect. Here is what happened...
The plant went through a growth spurt in "male "flowers. There were literally 100 male flowers to 1 female flower.
Well this sucks for cucumber production... but can be very useful when trying to make seeds for market. If I had read a study I had saved, I would have noticed that the plant was about to produce a ton of male flowers and it definitely did...
So because I was not getting cucumbers... I scraped that project for now..
My second experiment will be with a different cucumber. It is a hybrid variety called "picolino". This cucumber produces on female flowers that do not require pollination to set fruit, which means more seedless cucumbers.( in thoery)
My original goal with these "picolino" seeds were to grow mother plants and take cuttings for my greenhouse summer crop. After reading and seeing what a small dose can do to cucumber.. I will set out to "reverse" one of the cucumbers to produce male flowers, then hand pollinate the other flowers, In hopes to self the female plants to produce " fem " seeds for my greenhouse summer production.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
My next experiment will be with cucumbers...
My first application was with a " straight 8" cucumber. I had taken a cutting before the first frost. After rooting it was growing just fine... I applied 30 ppms a few weeks ago.. With out reading what I could expect. Here is what happened...
The plant went through a growth spurt in "male "flowers. There were literally 100 male flowers to 1 female flower.
Well this sucks for cucumber production... but can be very useful when trying to make seeds for market. If I had read a study I had saved, I would have noticed that the plant was about to produce a ton of male flowers and it definitely did...
So because I was not getting cucumbers... I scraped that project for now..
My second experiment will be with a different cucumber. It is a hybrid variety called "picolino". This cucumber produces on female flowers that do not require pollination to set fruit, which means more seedless cucumbers.( in thoery)
My original goal with these "picolino" seeds were to grow mother plants and take cuttings for my greenhouse summer crop. After reading and seeing what a small dose can do to cucumber.. I will set out to "reverse" one of the cucumbers to produce male flowers, then hand pollinate the other flowers, In hopes to self the female plants to produce " fem " seeds for my greenhouse summer production.
Are you playing music or sine waves for them when you apply the gib?

cannabeans

cannabeans

No .. I have not when applying, But I do play music in my shop on a daily basis.
I will try to play some music next time...

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
No .. I have not when applying, But I do play music in my shop on a daily basis.
I will try to play some music next time...
You could leave out the music the first time and then do a music experiment after to see if the music actually affects it.

cannabeans

cannabeans

That might be kinda tough cause I work in my shop and listen to music daily while Im working.
If I could have my growroom elsewhere I would...

Top Bottom