Giesel Cut - Day 55/Ready to Flush

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Wow... very nice.. I just started some Grass Knuckles v2.
I can only hope they turn out as nice as their mother..

kroonboon

kroonboon

That Giesel you got running there looks super , excellent growing bud

Wow... very nice.. I just started some Grass Knuckles v2.
I can only hope they turn out as nice as their mother..

Also started some V2 , frothin to see the end result

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
!!!!

...hell of a job....nice lookin smoke man....glad i got some ogiesel....all i've seen has been topshelf from the OGiesel....

Mud Man

Mud Man

so fast day 55 !! friggin perfect award winning shizzle man! drooling here.. healthy as a mofo!

R

R. Face

Skunk MILF Spread

Wow thanks soo much guys for the kind compliments, shes def a keeper, and im doing a table of her next along with 30 Chemdog D's...so ill be keeping it all in the family. haha :D

Hey guys I dont know if I ever told anyone about the MILF edition featuring the Giesel I did a while back, I never like to speak on it till on one hundred % sure you know??

But anyhow, Skunk Mag has been super kind again for letting me be in their magazine and contributing what I can to the Cannabis game...The pics ive posted explain all there is to know about it.

So thanks Skunk/Rev again, and will be looking forward to future contributions!

IMG 5226
IMG 5227
IMG 5238
H

HannaMan

Wow absolutely stunning....

That is a beautiful, beautiful plant with absolute perfect bud structure.

I would be willing to be if you gave her some bud blood or phosophoload or anything of that sort, and could get the node spacing after stretch (both sour d and OG LOVE to stretch, so I can imagine she would too) to perfect nice long thick colas.

I use bushmaster on my OG Kush this round, and avoided using anything on the Sour D. The Sour D literally got HUGE but I can only DREAM of having buds like you have shown.

Take care bro
Peace

EDIT: Looks like I should've read the article before I posted! Awesome work again dude!
EDITx2: Damn dude - I missed the whole thread -- you could probably avoid this post -- anyways, excellent work im in awe!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:banana1sv6:>>>>>damn mighty fine looking brah<<<<<and I do mean mighty fine<<<<:hi:
I never have smoked the Giesel before<<<< How do you pronounce it anyways lol is it gee like geese???Would love to try some>>>>you going to the cup R.Face:)<<<<

:passingjoint:

gtd

R

R. Face

Hey GTD thanks brother...ya its like Gee-s-ell. I wish I still had some, but I got some cuts im gona take tomorrow. And the cup...man im never in the know. Id love to attend, hadnt been to a canna fiesta in a while...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Motherfuck shit damn! Wonderful job on that bro, how did I miss this thread. I'll be taking her for her first ride in a month or so, cant wait man, especially after seeing these, WILD SHIT!

C

CAPO

Kudos on the right up Face!...it looks proper and the dry nuggie shots are sparkling! Thanks for seeing this thread through......I enjoyed it plenty!

:passingjoint:

Top Bottom