GINO FROM ADVANCED NUTRIENTS

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
clockworx

clockworx

Indoorherbs aka big mike is on here reporting my post and calling me demented for stating my stance on the political issue in which caused this whole mess to unfold. Is it just me or is justifying the actions of a man who hurts children just a tad more demented, unless you know for a FACT that he didn't do these things, then you are just another opinion.....big mike is more worried about how this is going to hurt his bottom line then anything else. And big mike let me tell you this : PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT YOU MORE IF YOU LOGGED IN AS BIG MIKE AND STOOD LIKE A MAN AND ANSWERED PEOPLES QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE INDOORHERDS HANDLE.!!!!!! I OWN SOME ADVANCED PRODUCTS BUT AFTER YOU CALLING ME DEMENTED FOR ME STATING MY OPINION I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM.....EVER....

clockworx

clockworx

I thought smoking was supposed to enlighten the mind...yet we still have childish, presumptuous hate and condemnation being thrown around here on our site. I understand being disgusted by the charges, but they are just that, charges. I love how everybody seems to always preach innocent until proven guilty, yet the instant a high-profile celebrity is arrested or an aggressively violent crime is committed, whomever is charged by the police becomes instantly guilty in the eyes of the public. I'm indifferent to AN, I think their products are exactly what they state, yet I think they are obviously 1000% overpriced. However, it's their god-given right to charge what they please. After all, it's their business, isn't it? What a shame this spiteful incrimination is. Wait until a verdict is reached to protest.

Sorry pal but when dealing with sex crimes EVERYONE is guilty until proven otherwise.....not just "famous" people.....it the nature of the crime not a persons status that causes this....

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Indoorherbs aka big mike is on here reporting my post and calling me demented for stating my stance on the political issue in which caused this whole mess to unfold. Is it just me or is justifying the actions of a man who hurts children just a tad more demented, unless you know for a FACT that he didn't do these things, then you are just another opinion.....big mike is more worried about how this is going to hurt his bottom then anything else. And big mike let me tell you this : PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT YOU MORE IF YOU LOGGED IN AS BIG MIKE AND STOOD LIKE A MAN AND ANSWERED PEOPLES QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE INDOORHERDS HANDLE.!!!!!! I OWN SOME ADVANCED PRODUCTS BUT AFTER YOU CALLING ME DEMENTED FOR ME STATING MY OPINION I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM.....EVER....

So you go with a guilty until innocent thought process? What if someone attacked you in such a way? What if someone said clockworx raped a little girl or boy? Wouldn't you hope people would wait until the verdict came back before collectively demonizing you? I think the way you're going about this is a dangerous precedent.

clockworx

clockworx

So you go with a guilty until innocent thought process? What if someone attacked you in such a way? What if someone said clockworx raped a little girl or boy? Wouldn't you hope people would wait until the verdict came back before collectively demonizing you? I think the way you're going about this is a dangerous precedent.
No I don't think is right, but its a fact of life......read all my post....I am talking about the political side of this story.......the child thing is the aftermath of the political takeover they tried to do......they should have been more mindful of what they were starting is all I'm getting at........

clockworx

clockworx

Let me say this.....people everyday do shit or say shit and never think about the outcome of their actions..........if i tried to takeover someones political position in a foreign country I would expect for people to come after me in the worst way.....there are better ways to go about doing things if your interested in protecting yourself ......

clockworx

clockworx

If gino didn't do these things, then yes, its a very shitty thing to falsely report a man for such an act....I will say that the fact it was a friend of the family seems kinda odd, but that does not make him guilty and to be honest I hope he isn't guilty of these allegations. I wish no mans downfall in such a foul manor.

clockworx

clockworx

I live in the real world and call it how it is, not how it should be....in the case of a sex crime, the defendant is always going to be viewed as guilty, its a rough position to be in but that does not change the fact of how a majority of people are going to view this case. He needs a good team of attorneys and a solid detective team to start working to clear his name by catching people in lies with wiretaps or any other investigative technique available because that's the only way he will ever clear his name. Paying people off will make the problem go away but your name would be forever ruined.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If you're any kind of a decent friend to them you'll stand by them and insist they're innocent. If you don't, they and you are not a good friend.

Using this as an excuse to hate Advanced Nutrients is like using Adam Lanza as an excuse to hate autistic people.

I think you're seeing how much of a Friend the average AN customer feels like with the pricing structure and 100% money back guarantee...

Also, autistic people hardly choose to be that way, AN has chosen a business practice. I think AN had plenty of hate before this and prob won't gain any from this, it just brings the haters out... people hate AN because of the biz practices not because they were born with a handicap.

fractal

fractal

Wow, I just contacted AN last week about employment opportunities with their company. They said to send in a resume and take it from there, now I am wondering do I want to be associated with AN now?

Reactions: rvd
clockworx

clockworx

Wow, I just contacted AN last week about employment opportunities with their company. They said to send in a resume and take it from there, now I am wondering do I want to be associated with AN now?

I think helping those people was a kind thing to do, and a good way to give back to a country they have a plant in. I also don't think the acts of one man should be the downfall of a company, if in fact he's even guilty. If its proven in court he is guilty however, I personally wouldn't want to work for them, only because he's one of the owners and a % of the profits would be going to him....if he was just a worker it would be a different story, fire him and its done.....but this is HIS company....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If you were ok with being associated with AN before this, I wouldn't worry :eek::p

clockworx

clockworx

I'm a knowledge hound, so I like the fact that advanced nutrients does actual research on the plants I love BUT I think big mike is a very bad choice of a person to be the front man, his in your face personality is a HUGE turn off for me....if he was more professional about the way he carried himself I think he wouldn't attract so much negativity to the company......

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
all hydro nutrient companies are being tested on cannabis, maybe just the company isn't doing it but all the customers are for the most part. And with AN changing the formulas so often, it would seem they are getting paid to have the customer test/dial in the product...lol

That is my last AN comment as I don't have much nice to say from the conversations I had on the phone with them about plant science...lmao
I do agree with the face of the company and mission being an alienator to the avg customer who doesn't want or care about a hummer(vehicle)...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
also if Rosebud is there "hardcore science" proof that AN works the best than I'm really not impressed...

souf69

souf69

I will not wait until a verdict is may to protest, I will however stop using A.N. products until a verdict is made.Why should I support a company that supports a possible pedophile? What if he is guilty and I use their products until a verdict is made? Then again what if I stop using them and he is not guilty? The easiest answer for me is to stop use as of now, and when a verdict is made and should he be not guilty then I will buy three times more to make up for my personal boycott. This way I wont feel like I am supporting money to the possibility. These are serious allegations and Big Mac or Mike should put his ass on a leave of absence until it is all said and done, other wise it may really bite him in the ass in the end.
He supports him and he is found guilty? What then?
He supports him and he is found not guilty? Good for them.

rvd

rvd

they have plenty of money to buy there way out.oj did it in America so another country will be simple

souf69

souf69

I'm a knowledge hound, so I like the fact that advanced nutrients does actual research on the plants I love BUT I think big mike is a very bad choice of a person to be the front man, his in your face personality is a HUGE turn off for me....if he was more professional about the way he carried himself I think he wouldn't attract so much negativity to the company......
I believe the word for him is he is a narcissist, as most people with a little money are. And when I say a little money I mean in the millions, not to be confused with hood reotch.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Indoorherbs aka big mike is on here reporting my post and calling me demented for stating my stance on the political issue in which caused this whole mess to unfold. Is it just me or is justifying the actions of a man who hurts children just a tad more demented, unless you know for a FACT that he didn't do these things, then you are just another opinion.....big mike is more worried about how this is going to hurt his bottom line then anything else. And big mike let me tell you this : PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT YOU MORE IF YOU LOGGED IN AS BIG MIKE AND STOOD LIKE A MAN AND ANSWERED PEOPLES QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND THE INDOORHERDS HANDLE.!!!!!! I OWN SOME ADVANCED PRODUCTS BUT AFTER YOU CALLING ME DEMENTED FOR ME STATING MY OPINION I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM.....EVER....

This is so true If Big Mike wants to come onto the Farm and make a fake usernames, then run all over behind them typing some bullshit long replies about how the company is feeding all the hungry people in a 3rd world country, Fuck Big Mike there's plenty of children & family's here in the great USA that could use a hand, but wait you already sell millions of dollars worth of AN here so why would you want to help anyone here, instead you & Gino run all over the world to shit hole countries and try to throw your money around and get your water downed shit on their shelves.:finger:

F

Fidoponics

Wtf. Check this vid out:

I would expect a lil more out of Big Mike than this. He hasn't a clue what he's talking about...

I

indoorherbs

A few things. First off, I'm not Big Mike. If you think I have the same writing style as he does... well let's just say increased study of writing style will show just how wrong that opinion is. Do I use complete sentences? Yes. That's about the extent of the commonality.

I don't have anything personal against Big Mike, but he's not handling this issue properly IMHO. Forget the political intrigue/conspiracy thing. It's just too tinfoil hat regardless of whether or not it's true. Especially if it's true, it's not the right card to play. If I were him and working a public relations nightmare like this, I'd be focusing on the angle of the mom who was apparently hitting Gino up for cash constantly and then suddenly these accusations start flying after he says no to a "request" that he buy her an expensive car rather than the cheaper company car he offered.

Honestly, it's actually a bit offensive to me to suggest I wrote the letter AN published. I'm not that manic with two pots of coffee down the hatch.

Next up, the "fact of life" defense is pure mob mentality. You're saying that you believe it's wrong to consider someone guilty until proven innocent, but it's a "fact of life" that this is what happens in this case so you're going to do it anyway. "But mooooooom, everyone else is doing it!"

Seriously? You see me and a some other people here reserving judgement. If we can do it, why can't you? Yes, most people aren't willing (or perhaps even able) to look at a volatile situation like this rationally, and say to themselves "we're only hearing a fraction of the story and NONE of the evidence, so we cannot intelligently claim to know any truth about this situation. For that reason, I will not judge anyone until the facts are in." But simply because some people won't behave civilly doesn't mean the rest of us are free of the burden of acting like rational adults.

Don't kick a man simply because the rest of the mob is doing it. Think for yourself. If you choose, on your own, to kick a man for no good reason then own that and don't blame the mob.

Gino is innocent until proven guilty. He may be wrongly tried in the court of public opinion and found guilty in the complete absence of any presented evidence, but that wouldn't make it right of me to jump on that bandwagon. It would make me just as guilty of rushing to judgment as everyone else who's doing it. Having a lot of company in wrongdoing doesn't make it less wrong.

If he's guilty then he deserves everything the law can throw at him. Perhaps more, I don't know much about what Bulgaria does in these cases.

I did get a chuckle out of the "he should have been doing charity somewhere I think is important, like the USA, rather than Bulgaria which I think is crap and like to call names" point that was just made. That was brilliantly ethno-centric. Kudos for illustrating everything the rest of the world hates about the USA. In case you didn't know, Gino is Bulgarian, Big Mike is American, and I think the other guy is Canadian. AN has facilities all three of those places plus some other countries I think, but they should be limiting their charity to the US because that's what you think is most important? Nice. Nicely done. Let's all have a slow clap for that.

Finally, for the record, I haven't ever been accused of this sort of thing or any related offense. I had a friend in high school that was, years ago. It was all very "he said, she said" involving a girl at our school and everyone in town decided he was guilty and I'm sorry to say I didn't stand up for him because the peer pressure was just incredibly intense. I was afraid people would think I was a bad person like they believed him to be if I stood up for him. So I screwed my friend over and cut ties with him. There isn't a day I don't regret that and wish I'd had the strength to stick up for him, because maybe then he'd have had the strength to face the charges. Maybe he'd have killed himself anyway, but I'll never know.

So yeah, I've seen the kind of damage this crap can do first-hand. I'll never be one of the ones carrying pitchforks and torches again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom