GINO FROM ADVANCED NUTRIENTS

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
souf69

souf69

No torches or pitchforks here my man; just my personal preference to hold off on purchases until we do find the truth. Unfortunately for AN I can and will use my own mixtures with other brands for now. I do hope this is not true, but not for ginos sake. That little girl will be scarred for life.

clockworx

clockworx

Everyone here has their own views and opinions, that's what a forum is all about. Who are you to tell people what their opinion should be, you are just another voice among the mob. Everyone here I'm sure has made some bad choices in life and I can see your trying to use this topic as a way to fill that empty spot in your soul because it so closely represents the choice you once faced, but this is a forum of friends and open views not a psychology room. We have great mods that do fantastic jobs when people need a warning or help or to intervene when a topic is off subject. People here also have the choice to like someones post by pressing the "like" button or they can just read it and pass it by, the decision is theirs. Others might have a personal reason why they too feel strongly about the subject and you would be out of place trying to tell them how to feel, as would myself. I respect you and your view on the topic, and you should pass the same respect back. Start a save gino fund or something if your that passionate about the way people treat accused child molesters, that might make you feel better about your past decision ? But I won't send you any money, and that is MY CHOICE.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Wtf. Check this vid out:

I would expect a lil more out of Big Mike than this. He hasn't a clue what he's talking about...

Yeah I posted that video a year or so here on the farm, to show that Big Joke had 26 new products coming out that year, add that 26 products to the 35 other products they have and you can grow pot..LMFOA

souf69

souf69

We have new products he states, but aren't they all the same sheot with different names?

M

Martooo

Let me tell you what happened to me some years agoā€¦

I am a grower from Bulgariaā€¦ I own a very small ā€˜gardenā€™ and produce real, biological products. I take pride in what I do and I have been doing it with Advanced Nutrients for at least 5 years. I started really clumsily and I was afraid of risking with a foreign and quite expensive product. Nonetheless, I managed and am now really known around the people who need quality products.
So, one day, as my name was growing and becoming more popular, I got accused of having an affair with the wife of a local politician. Mind you, I am not into women, let alone the camel-like ones we seem to have in big quantities in Bulgaria.

Thereā€™s a Bulgarian anecdote that says: ā€œWhen your sister is publically accused of being a prostitute, you will not be able to clean your name of the shame. Go and try tell people you never had a sister in the first place.ā€

So, do you know how much effort and time was needed to clean my name? A lot and I still had to change company names so that I could start clean.

I hope you see my point.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter

I am a grower from Bulgariaā€¦ I own a very small ā€˜gardenā€™ and produce real, biological products. I take pride in what I do and I have been doing it with Advanced Nutrients for at least 5 years. I started really clumsily and I was afraid of risking with a foreign and quite expensive product. Nonetheless, I managed and am now really known around the people who need quality products.
So, one day, as my name was growing and becoming more popular, I got accused of having an affair with the wife of a local politician. Mind you, I am not into women, let alone the camel-like ones we seem to have in big quantities in Bulgaria.

Thereā€™s a Bulgarian anecdote that says: ā€œWhen your sister is publically accused of being a prostitute, you will not be able to clean your name of the shame. Go and try tell people you never had a sister in the first place.ā€

So, do you know how much effort and time was needed to clean my name? A lot and I still had to change company names so that I could start clean.

I hope you see my point.
OMG here we go another NEW FARMER WITH 1 POST and of course the very 1st thing you want to talk about is kissing Bike Mike's ASS, LMFAO, Please, I have never seen so many NEW 1st Time Posters run onto this tread and type such bullshit, this is the 1st post in a thread of AN that I can ever remember a FARMER FROM BUGARIA coming onto and talking about being accused of fucking other people, this shit I getting soooo funny....:p

Martoo, AKA BIKE MIKE, please your a Farmer that produces real, biological products...HAHAHA real Farmers don't buy $200.00 gallon bottles of AN shit to feed acres of ground, they would go broke using AN.:asshat:

clockworx

clockworx

Once when I was 9 someone knocked down my sisters sandcastle and my mommy blamed me..... I don't even like sand because it get in between your toes....long story short, my mom took my laser tag gun away and I didn't get a twin pop after dinner for a week....ssheeeshhh...so I know how hard it can be to rebuild a reputation, its not fun!!!,.....I

Sorry, all these stories of why someone is qualified to speak on a topic are as stupid and as funny sounding as the one above.....its so funny how people always make some bs story because they "think" it gives their word more meaning............you really just sound stupid......and no I didnt get the point...what was it.?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
You knocked over my sand castle i kick you ass

souf69

souf69

Fact is A.G. farms do not use crap like A.N.

Another fact is PEDs usually do their immoral deeds with family members and friends.

D

DrewDub

no kidding there was no enlightning i was expecting free nuted lol

clockworx

clockworx

SORRY NO FREE NUTRIENTS TODAY BUT ON FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL THEY WILL BE DRIVING AROUND IN THE VAN GIVING SAMPLES OF THEIR NEW CARB PRODUCT....... ITS CALLED "MOONWALK" AND YES, IT COMES WITH GINOS MONEYS BACK GUARANTEE OF YOUR. "SATISFACTION".....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

I hope you see my point.
Funniest part of this story is how the gardener was afraid to use foreign and quite expensive products....!!! LOL
I'm afraid to use AN, since it's foreign and way expensive so we do have something in common, rofl

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And if your gay, you prob don't need to worry about people starting hetero sex scandals...just saying

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Biological products from advanced? Iguana juice all by itself, what did you use? And being a small farmer seems there might be cheaper alternatives to AN. Unless you get the employee discount I suppose.

M

Martooo

Laugh all you want. I was starting from nowhere, so I might have been silly, okay. Nonetheless, you are being too judgemental. With me as well. Don't think I have expected something else but you wrongly judging me based on my coming to tell you about my personal experience.

Do AN have emplyees discount? Sure, I wish I was their employee as I would have been able to know how not to ruin my first patch. Also, I am from a small country with very little information resource, or it used to be when I started growing. Again, you prove to be needlessly judgemental and rude. I though this community was more intelligent than this, at leats from what I have read in the past months while lurking around the threads. Well, sorry for being wrong.

Oscar, you seem to be quite extensively negative towards people who use and support the AN products. Should I start telling how you're hired from the concurrent companies? I wouldn't. Why? Because I cannot know this.

If you say my English is as good as that of a native English speaker, thank you. I appreciate it.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Laugh all you want. I was starting from nowhere, so I might have been silly, okay. Nonetheless, you are being too judgemental. With me as well. Don't think I have expected something else but you wrongly judging me based on my coming to tell you about my personal experience.

Do AN have emplyees discount? Sure, I wish I was their employee as I would have been able to know how not to ruin my first patch. Also, I am from a small country with very little information resource, or it used to be when I started growing. Again, you prove to be needlessly judgemental and rude. I though this community was more intelligent than this, at leats from what I have read in the past months while lurking around the threads. Well, sorry for being wrong.

Oscar, you seem to be quite extensively negative towards people who use and support the AN products. Should I start telling how you're hired from the concurrent companies? I wouldn't. Why? Because I cannot know this.

If you say my English is as good as that of a native English speaker, thank you. I appreciate it.
How did you ruin your first patch? Did you try phoning AN during your first Patch for help? What do you grow, pumpkins? I'm guessing if it weren't for AN Bulgaria wouldn't have any food growing, huh...lol

clockworx

clockworx

Dude, you have to.understand, this topic is burnt out and people are just joking around now, myself included. Use what ever you want on your crop, we don't really care. You came on here and your first post was about you being from Bulgaria and using advanced nutrients and then telling us a story to support them, your gonna get roasted for that... your don't live here in the states and don't know and the comical advertising practices of their company.....its like the same thing big tobacco did when their were sales in the states were slowing and people were getting smart, they lost the ability to advertise in the U.S so they moved on to smaller countries and advertised there and they continued to grow. You guys are the new advertising target and people are jumping on it, while people over here are getting smarter and cutting back. Don't feel bad, advanced has big tobacco like advertising skills and suck many unsuspecting people in for the 20 bottle " super grand master heady football sweet honey bigger better faster kit" when all you really need is good soil and a great environment and your good to go. But to each his own.....I do want know this tho.....are you paying the same amount per bottle as the U.S is ? Or did the company drop their prices to fit your earnings ?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
are the camel girls like the girls in the Rosebud centerfolds?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Martoo, you should talk with local farmers who know how to grow food and see what they use to grow crops...I doubt it's AN, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom