Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm flowering the iMedz GSC cut and it is 100% NOT GSC. Smells really sweet and shot out nanners on some branches. What a rip off.

Forum cut and Animal for the win.
Great info I'm gunna have 2 take a closer look I haven't seen anything yet.. I'm keeping a close eye on that plant now.. I was worried about the pie throwing a nanner.. I wonder if the GSC #2 is new wave

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

They seemed like they were bragging about it lol but then they turn around and sell that 4200 lb for more then 6 when broken down lol , its insane.

Dad

Dad

400 a zip of GSC would be a lb for 6400-4200=2200 profit, wow so imedz is trying to make some change lol

S

smoketrees

when you think of all the overhead associated with running a dispensary thats really not a very greedy margin at all. I know of clubs doing a lot bigger margins than that... But with most clubs, they take a lower margin on there top shelf, but a large margin on the medium/low end stuff, so it averages out.

Dad

Dad

when you think of all the overhead associated with running a dispensary thats really not a very greedy margin at all. I know of clubs doing a lot bigger margins than that... But with most clubs, they take a lower margin on there top shelf, but a large margin on the medium/low end stuff, so it averages out.
In washington you could get the same top shelf quality if not better for 8 dollars compared to a 20 top shelf gram in ca, its all about the patients, the clubs make 3 off every gram and it covers rent, lights/water, staff, materials(bottles, labels) with out having to hike the price up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They seemed like they were bragging about it lol but then they turn around and sell that 4200 lb for more then 6 when broken down lol , its insane.
400 a zip of GSC would be a lb for 6400-4200=2200 profit, wow so imedz is trying to make some change lol
That does sound like a lot of money but it ain't free 2 run a club u got 2 pay rent,power bill,workers, & prolly a whole bunch of other fees I'm not thinking about..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is this the Platinum Cherry Pie from Imedz? Looks delicious! Then again, all your ladies do.
Yes it is the Cherry Pie cut from iMeds.. This is 1 of there killer cuts if ur around San Jo u should get this killer cherry pie..

S

smoketrees

In washington you could get the same top shelf quality if not better for 8 dollars compared to a 20 top shelf gram in ca, its all about the patients, the clubs make 3 off every gram and it covers rent, lights/water, staff, materials(bottles, labels) with out having to hike the price up.

very few clubs charge 20 a gram. Most are $15 for there top shelf. Ive never been to washington, but i find it hard to believe the top shelf there is better than top shelf here. Also, the rent in california is much much higher than washington.

Latest posts

Top Bottom