Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Goo- looking proper homie. Hows that Pie looking?

Smoketrees- def some of the better stackin ive seen- actually gettin you some colas. hemployed said it can stack like a beast. hope mine do with all this pinchin.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Smoketrees- def some of the better stackin ive seen- actually gettin you some colas. hemployed said it can stack like a beast. hope mine do with all this pinchin.
What were some of the tips you've heard to make her stack better if you dont mind me asking? It seems your cropping into flower is what you implied?.. thanks
MWD

true grit

true grit

From what i heard, an hps or good mh veg keeps the node spacing tight. ive just been using the t5's but don't think theres any issue there. that was bout the only tip i got, from there its trial and error.

And yes im definitely cropping into flower. Im finishing wk2 and with screens and cropping have manage to keep the top canopy stretch under about 8-12" and getting budset rapidly now. still cropping and thats seeming to help with stretch/stack but when does it not right? just about everything ive run that gets cropped well into wk2 throws bigger colas. hope it works here too.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo your killing it bro.. pure fire . How's the yield looking for you...??
It lookin ok.. If I look at the plant it looks like a zip but the buds r so dense I'll b happy with 2.. When I count my plants they need 2 b at least 2oz so I can hit my numbers.. 16 plants 2oz each ill get my 2 p's I always stick a few extra plants 2 make up 4 any smaller plants that don't hit 2oz.. I can get the plants 2 produce more in the 3gal smart pots but I'd need 2 use less plants & longer veg.. Well I'm guessing ur wondering what the hell does this have 2 do with my question? 2 make a long story short the GSC should work out juss fine 4 me a small time grower.. I can get her 2 yield what I need 2 in my small space.. Shit if GSC yields 2oz I can pull 2 per light eazy.. & I know 4 a fact I can pack way more then 16 GSC plants in2 my 5X5 tent.. Even if she only makes a oz I can pack 32 plants & still hit 2 per light.. U can't get monster numbers with her but with some work u can hit nice yields.. Nuthin mega tho..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Them pics dont lie I think you did her Top notch on your first go with her looks just as good or better than Ups or Yes4... looks Legit to me!!!
Thanks dog.. I bet those guys beat me in yield & prolly there cookie r more Stoney b'cuz they got there stuff dialed in super good..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The pie is lookin way done I think she is a 56 day cut but she's gunna go 59 I was gunna go 63 but that might b 2 long 4 cherry pie.. The crystals r all pure milky still.. Maybe only 2% amber the last I checked at 56.. I'm gunna need 2 go peep her.. Ill post some 56 day Cherry pie in a min.. I got 2 burn a bowl of cookies 1st.. LOL

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Grit- thanks for that info and I've honestly never cropped into flower so I guess you learn something new everyday lol..

I put a cookie into flower. Just a lil guy to see what she does in a super soil mix, water only,kept really small for a sog type of app. Maybe help me get a feel of her before running in the future. Shes on day 3 currently and you can tell shes a stretcher for damn sure.

Goo- Ive seen those guys cookies as well but they seem to have hodge podge regimen imo. Id smoke those nugs anytime.
MWD

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Thanks Goo, just ordered some Sea Green this weekend after reading about it here in Caps Tea thread...

I must say, don't know why it took me a couple of years to start posting here, this place is just great!

I am in coco w/ H&G's full line and just thought I would say I talked to the Sea Green company rep and he said be careful using SG and Drip Clean because they do different things and can be counter productive in combination. I used SG for a while in veg and the plants love it and Cap bennies too, but I ran out of SG. SG is kinda messy, especially compared to DC.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Sea Green is the business ill always use it in my nutes line up... my plants are beastly...
20121203 221103
this is not GSC but an example of Sea Green....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I am in coco w/ H&G's full line and just thought I would say I talked to the Sea Green company rep and he said be careful using SG and Drip Clean because they do different things and can be counter productive in combination. I used SG for a while in veg and the plants love it and Cap bennies too, but I ran out of SG. SG is kinda messy, especially compared to DC.
Interesting.. I used both 4 maybe a month with no issues but I ran out of drip clean 2 weeks ago & I haven't gotten any yet.. No I'm wondering if its a good idea.. Thanks 4 posting this info I'm gunna need 2 look in2 this

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Interesting.. I used both 4 maybe a month with no issues but I ran out of drip clean 2 weeks ago & I haven't gotten any yet.. No I'm wondering if its a good idea.. Thanks 4 posting this info I'm gunna need 2 look in2 this

Hey Goo,

Basically what the rep told me is that SG uses up the fertilizer salts that are left on the roots and DC strips them away (which is ok cause you feed often). He was saying that they will basically cancel each other out.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo,

Basically what the rep told me is that SG uses up the fertilizer salts that are left on the roots and DC strips them away (which is ok cause you feed often). He was saying that they will basically cancel each other out.
Oh I see.. Well good thing I ran out of drip clean rite at a good time 4 once

Ladyv

Ladyv

Hi Peach, thanks for the heads up! My SG came yesterday, will definately look into this! I never would have thought that! when i was reading about the product, seemed like it was more like a "super Humic" additive, helping to better chelate our salts as well as organics to better feed both the plants and our bennies.

I sent an email to Beneficial Biologics requesting more info, will advise here when I get a response.

That little lady of yours looks super happy Evoke!!

Top Bottom