Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Not as big as the other pics posted but I'm sure second round will be better. And all these were topped in flower which I never do but I was scared they might stretch too much. Over all I'm happy with this girl.

Thanks for the hook up aligee!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

this thread is kinda love/hate for me- i love seeing the GSC bc its got to be one of the most beautiful cuts ive seen thus far, veg and bloom it looks great in my eyes.....but being an east coaster i know this is prob the only place ill get to see it! haha
Ya right my friends have cookies in the midwest homes. circles or the real way to do it...
MW

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
B

bckwht

Ya right my friends have cookies in the midwest homes. circles or the real way to do it...
MW

Haha ok I should have said that I'm the only grower I kno and keep to myself so "I" will most likely not see it,I kno it's in Michigan and that's only 4-5hrs away but I dont personally have a circle of grow friends yet..i do have a few pals in diff med states so who knows maybe its not that outta reach! Thanks for te positive reinforcement fellas!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

gsc seems like half oz per gallon at this point, thats with minimal veg,
Rite on!! That's what I got with a nice Lil veg & training.. 1.5 oz in 3 gal coco.. I'm gunna veg & train even more this round.. Last round I had a Lil plant with 4 heads.. This round I want 4 heads b4 the plants leave the cups.. Like this (this is cherry pie but u get the picture)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Rite on!! That's what I got with a nice Lil veg & training.. 1.5 oz in 3 gal coco.. I'm gunna veg & train even more this round.. Last round I had a Lil plant with 4 heads.. This round I want 4 heads b4 the plants leave the cups.. Like this (this is cherry pie but u get the picture)View attachment 283744

:eek:

Damn MG u got her trained pimpin status...
lmao

:D

I love that goo!! Frigging Awesome!

Top Bottom