Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JJP53

I have 3 different cuts of GSC. One cut from Dark Heart Nurseries, one cut from an undisclosed source and a cut from Aligee and none of them look the same and I have all three in early flower now.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have 3 different cuts of GSC. One cut from Dark Heart Nurseries, one cut from an undisclosed source and a cut from Aligee and none of them look the same and I have all three in early flower now.
U will b very happy with the cut from Aligee.. The other 2 I have no clue about.. That would b tight if all 3 turn out 2 b super dank.. Good luck.. Post the pics of the different cuts if u can

Shamus

Shamus

(in my travels this is my conclusion..) the thin mint is the original cut that got the name GSC.. it smells like straight sweet sugary dough NO og whatsoever.. it lingers like a OG but does not smell like one.. it is the first pheno that met the standards for their project(once again.. IME&O). BUT the F1 durban IS NOT the prettiest bud youve ever seen.. but is indeed the "dough factor" behind all of this, it is my sincere opinion that the forum and OGKB's are further worked cuts (og x f1 durban) x OG ect(to pretty it up).. or phenos that were later found. the F1 durban has been around to my knowledge for about 7-9 years.. cherry pie (5-6 years) was the first creation with this cut (that people openly have and is acknowledged, not too say no one worked with it before.. possible).. then the thin mint (OG x f1 durban) 4-5 years.. they went through hundreds of plants and found several phenos that were what they were looking for, the thin mint was the first cut of GSC my boy received about 2 n a half 3 years ago.. the forum and others from what ive seen just kinda showed up (leaked out of the crew.. im sure youve heard the rumors $$$) in the past year year and a half(peak hype).. and i do believe what was chose to give out was not the true thin mint but another dank pheno of GSC (a good bit more bag appeal i might ad.. as far as appearance) but lacks the true dough heart.. it seems to be there but but definitely not as distinct and full as the f1durban dom cut i have

accepted cuts (IN MY BOOK)

thin mint (this one isnt accepted because its not majorly held.. so everyone looks for it.. cant find it.. gives up so it must just be the forum)
platinum
DHN (might be platinum/OGKB)
SCM
forum
OGKB (might be platinum/DHN)

theyre all dank AF..
heres the thin mints dried.. looks very close to the F1 durban
ducks-and-room-046-jpg.285267
I take back what I said about ur cut being light & fluffy lookin like a Jack cross.. Looks dense as fuck.. It kinda looks like the forum buds juss not purple & super frosted out. I sure wouldn't mind smoking ur buds juss 2 give it a try..

makingoo- not trying to put words in your mouth here.. just saying that everyone shouldnt be so quick to try and say im full of shit.. also thats just about the nicest thing anyones said.. so for that.. thank you.. haha

SMF- none of this is geared towards yourself.. i was blessed with some of your gear starting out and n i still got mad respect for you n the other homie.. u were just goin by what i thought (what god told me) at the time

everyone who said mean shit on the bandwagon - i could give a rats ass

midwest- you were the meanest of all.. and its funny because you really DONT have a clue if im right or wrong.. u just saw some blood and a green light and pounced on a young cat you dont have a fuckin clue about.. so just for you imma roll up a fatty o' thin mints n blaze the fuck down with some fat tunes jus fer you;)

EVOKE

EVOKE

YO SMGC just grow them buds bro... all ive have seen is the same purple gsc cuts... im sure there are different phenos out there and you have the thin mint cut we have been looking for well at least me.. thats for sure.. i didnt get that cookie dough smell off my plants.... but it sure dank as fuk... my gsc nuggs came out totally different than the guy who sold me the cut.. i showed him my finished product and he wanted me to sell him all of it i told him he was trippn cuz he wanted to smoke all of it to his head... i want all my friends to get a taste of this beauty... i give you props on your plants...do your thing homie... if ur gonna be at the LA cup lets sesh i'd like to try your buds... peace n grow positive vibes....i've never heard of this dude danny brown i like his flows reminds me of kool keith...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

The DHN cut is og dom

Shamus

Shamus

evoke - your nugs look of the kindest order and i do appreciate the positive vibes.. its crazy how things can change from enviro to enviro.. thats odd she doesnt have the dough? when i had the forum it was a good bit more OG acetone smelling but still had that distinct cookie funk in there. btw crazy thing too is my lows during flower were going down to 62-64 and still no purp.. at all.. thats one thing my boy said is it doesnt purple hhwhatsoever.. which is unfortunate but really idc, its just aesthetics. also she was a finnicky bitch in veg but in flower she actually eats. i was running organic teas with added non organic boosters (haha ik.. pointless from an OMRI stance) and would frequent around 6-9 hundo depending on where in flower and she always looked underfed to me.. also still shes way too damn light sensitive.. like 3 n a half feet from a AC magnumxxl n still bitchin..
oh and i woulda drove to meet cheese (or anyone whos been decent) like 6 hours ago if i was in the bay or even general bay area.. or cali for that matter.. im in the mitten.. but have been wanting to go out and see my boys new crib and i also just started a perpetual 5k so money should be a bit better in the coming months (lotsa goodies to bang out) im in the process i believe of having a smoke report done on it so thats whats up. also isnt there a brick and mortar DHN HQ.. or its just like yo haborside chopsticker give me a DHN n hold the aphids.. danny browns just straight obnoxious.. haha. crazy skills though
take it easy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I Lil helpful info the platinum cookies cut sold at clubs ain't the OGKB cut of GSC.. I also at 1 point thought they were the same..but The finished buds ain't the same.. The plants look similar in veg but that's about it.. I've tryed the finished flowers & there not the same

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Point blank grow it if iu like it keep it and keep growing if not toss it.. it really don't matter what anyone says because at the end your growing it for you. If its not the cookies we know does not mean its fake cookies..

Trust me I've seen pie guy say the forum cut is fake cookies multiple times. Does that mean I give a shit..?? Hell no! I'm gonna keep growing the shit out of my "cookies" Lol.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Exactly!! Just was confused how dough and lemon shortbread = thin mint. Guess I need more imaginationland ;)

My gut feeling, Bubba Kush, OG Kush, some purple are cookies makeup!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
nice cannarado. I'd lump the purple and deep chunk in same category and I can most def smell the bubba in the forum cut. The ogkb doesn't have as much bubba smell and has larger nugs and is stacked more(longer tops). But the forum has so much bubba going on that it isn't warranted another run for me. I'm going OGKB over it, more dough odors and better potency it seems.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

makingoo- not trying to put words in your mouth here.. just saying that everyone shouldnt be so quick to try and say im full of shit.. also thats just about the nicest thing anyones said.. so for that.. thank you.. haha

SMF- none of this is geared towards yourself.. i was blessed with some of your gear starting out and n i still got mad respect for you n the other homie.. u were just goin by what i thought (what god told me) at the time

everyone who said mean shit on the bandwagon - i could give a rats ass

midwest- you were the meanest of all.. and its funny because you really DONT have a clue if im right or wrong.. u just saw some blood and a green light and pounced on a young cat you dont have a fuckin clue about.. so just for you imma roll up a fatty o' thin mints n blaze the fuck down with some fat tunes jus fer you;)
Shamus you sure your not from colorado lol i kid i kid? Clouding up the game. Like I said not hating just not about spreading some wackass info. Its people like you and industry folk like swerve spreading the misinfo.. Its coo ima smoke this real when shes dry in a few days. Read the 490 page thread and see if you have the real.. Big ups to the homie that got this cut to me. Its in michigan the real one go find it.

Without further ado cookies 62 days with a couple days of darkness. 1 gallon of supersoil, 7 day veg from rooted, strait got kinky with her to make some extra legs. View attachment 287414 View attachment 287415

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I smelled some purple buba that was almost identical in smell to the cooks.. seems the purple is what kind of has those undertones we smell from the cooks.

Shamus

Shamus

it's fine.. I don't look at it as being mean.. Just ignorance. Btw I hope you know I've had the forum for 3 n a half months and the only reason I didn't have it starting out was because I killed it on accident (originally got it 7 months ago) but hey I'm just some d bag young kid in the mitten who doesn't know shit.. shoulda been cool and ran the cut everyone else has I guess. Shame on me for bringing something new to the table.. You guys will have feed back from another member very soon as well.
Ps Midwest... NEVER SAID IT WAS..
CGK- the fact that the cut I've been picturing is fucking awesome.. And the building block that made almost all of the cuts now that you guys have (IMO) and was just trying to share some cool shit.. But got knocked every step of the way. I've tried all the cuts (didn't notice the differences in ogkb/platinum myself..) and the cut I've been picturing is the strongest dough funk and most potent IMO. Maybe not the frostiest but I fuckin love it.. And like esser said who gives a shit.. Haha. I like it and that's what counts.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Im just waiting on the next big thing to get hyped. Obviously it will b3 another crazy hybrid that no on3 really knows the make up of but crews will come out and say they made it and no one has the real version of it. Seems to be the story everytime. Also do you guys really think the cookies are something thats ideal to breed with? Ik not leaning either side I was just curious what yall though in the breeding aspect. I feel lioe it might be a freak pheno and many back traits from all whatevers in it will come up. Its clearly not an ibl so I feel like the offspring from its crosses wont bring a ton of cookies into phenos. Sure the density im sure will pop up. Maybe the occassional pheno that has some cookie look to it.

Just my me sitting around thinking outloud I guess. No disrespect to anyone breeding with it. I may make a few beans just to pop for myself to see what comes of it. But kinda interested in what u guys think. Any insite for fellow breeders or farmers?

Top Bottom