Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah AN always worked for me Big CheeesDoG!!! i wouldnt pay more than that its pricey only neg is it stinks bad as phuc...
yeah it works. i hit 12oz under a 400w with 3 plants using connie way back when. now ive refined my methods and still hitting good numbers with organics that cost half as much.

Aligee

Aligee

yeah it works. i hit 12oz under a 400w with 3 plants using connie way back when. now ive refined my methods and still hitting good numbers with organics that cost half as much.
yeah i bet ive seen some great results with connie too grew some nice huge trees using connie, i remember my 400 clocking hella hours thats for sure..

EVOKE

EVOKE

yeah i got some of his genetics. couldnt really watch his videos to the end cuz the gas mask bit and all the dub step. he does have good genetics at a great price. he uses canna bio line if i remember correctly
thats funny i love that dub step muzik.... ya i guess canna hooks him up on nutes.... thats right a while back i remember u telling me about him... damn cheese its almost been a yr since i joined here...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've tryed a lot if different base nutes with my A1 additives.. In veg I've had great results with Flora Nova,Iguana juice, Mother Earth tea, & another 1 I can member I mixed them with A1 & had great results.. In bloom I've tryed Connie A&B, Mother Earth tea, & flora nova.. But I've been rocking the full A1 line up G.o.D shot me the Grow A&B & the bloom a&B I've been using that with similar results like with Connie..

When master blaster I've used 2tsp per 5 gal but that a Lil over 200ppm's so next I'm gunna try 1.5 tsp per 5 gal or maybe even 1tsp per 5.. It's very strong stuff & u don't need that much.. My ppm's in veg maxed at 400 & in bloom I never went over 1000 ppm.. I kept it mega light

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just smoking on my shitty cookies.. Use to make loads of wax shatter oil all that had one plant so decided fuckit lets do it. Pretty nice lets say. 21 grams organic as can be 7 day veg from rooted in 1 gal. This plant has great bed potential unless your waayne. Im working on verts trying to see homie lol no way im really going to have to work hard to get like waayne and truegrit. Thanks aligee!!
Mw

Aligee

Aligee

Just smoking on my shitty cookies.. Use to make loads of wax shatter oil all that had one plant so decided fuckit lets do it. Pretty nice lets say. 21 grams organic as can be 7 day veg from rooted in 1 gal. This plant has great bed potential unless your waayne. Im working on verts trying to see homie lol no way im really going to have to work hard to get like waayne and truegrit. Thanks aligee!!
MwView attachment 288975 View attachment 288976 View attachment 288977
:D do they smell like shit too hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

STEP IT UP ! o_O

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dude this plant was the smallest thing ive ever seen in flower but literally reeked the block up. If you know me i know my shit ive grown tons of strains and smoked many beyond belief aint my first rodeo aint the last. Its bomb. I have beds of cookies now Lala land be stankin harder than land of 20 somethings fer sure. Proof in the pudding.
Mw

Aligee

Aligee

"De nada" ,,looks proper bro!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dude this plant was the smallest thing ive ever seen in flower but literally reeked the block up. If you know me i know my shit ive grown tons of strains and smoked many beyond belief aint my first rodeo aint the last. Its bomb. I have beds of cookies now Lala land be stankin harder than land of 20 somethings fer sure. Proof in the pudding.
Mw
just bustin yer balls yo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom