Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

wheres all those f1durb hybrids berners flunkys were yellin bout?? n shamus i'm not asking u but every1 else i kno ur answer already..
Didnt precede the hype im sure we would have heard unless shamus has that rapper 411. Such a joke.
Mw
What kills me is dude claims he has real world hookup not online hookups yet he's talking about people in Frisco and he lives in the mitten

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Just got this in the mail :)

Capsbennies

Cap hoooked me up good ;)

Thanks Cap!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What im saying is how would he even meet these cats he claiming to know personally and good enough to get their tightly held "thin mints"
Like I said doesnt matter people are everywhere and plane tickets exist. I dont need anyone to vouch for my validity but cant say the same for others.
MW

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah exactly nor do I care unless someone gets called out and keeps coming back for more with a shit eating grin. thats when shit just gets plain annoying but I think we made our point.

Illmind

Illmind

like i said 30 pages back just cuz it smells like what u think is cookies doesnt make it gsc.. jerk off noobers.. the fact that u would create fake back storys n descripts to go with your fake bagseed grow is hilarious.. but seriously go away...

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

first 1k up is gonna be SAK then the urkle then prolly wifebeater, HA, eskimoe pie, thin mints/forum/DHN/f1 durban/lime cookies (comparison run) and who da hell knows after that.. lol.
you Shamus i know i brought this to another thread but its GSC.... you say here you have like ALL those cuts, can we see some veg shots???

those would be a great addition to this huge thread.... could really use a look at all those cookies you got!

and those pics of the new room look good mang!!! bet that cam can take great shots of those plants....

drooling just thinking about it!

Shamus

Shamus

lol yeah imma go out of my way for peeps that have shown nuttin but hate.. i agree itll be good to see them all together.. lol. the lime cookies are fems from jaws.. just popped em.. forum x lime kush.
oh and hopefully ill have the animal by then

Shamus

Shamus

also lets just point out.. NO S1's have came out like the orginal cut.. fucking 100's have been ran out on several cuts and to no avail.. but some how... i have a pure dough potent AF cut that does look like the cookies and its a s1? what the fuck.. its like the blind leading the blind up in this bitch.. get real.. this cut was worked further to make your precious forum ect.. nuff said
6:50 ish = ma fuckin cookies

GIRL SCOUTS
Top Bottom