Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

DownWithDirt grew that. It's a cut called True OG.

I'm commenting solely based on looks. Had those pieces been freshly trimmed and not beat up before Illmind getting them I bet they'd be a lot more impressive. Not trying to start shit anyway, just commenting.

N

nightmarecreature

Nice nug GD! I have found that a good Og is only as good as your macro. I have an iPhone 4 and it makes top shelf look like brick weed.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Nice nug GD! I have found that a good Og is only as good as your macro. I have an iPhone 4 and it makes top shelf look like brick weed.

You've diagnosed the problem. Sounds like the solution is a new camera with optics better than that of a potato. :)

N

nightmarecreature

Just for the astronomers!
MERCURY OG Genetics: ......
VENUS OG Genetics: Tahoe OG x Bubba Kush x LA Confidential x SFV OG
EARTH OG Genetics: A unique phenotype of OG Kush
MARS OG Genetics: SFV OG x Chemdog x Blueberry x HTAF
JUPITER OG Genetics: (Tahoe OG X OG #18) x Platinum Kush
SATURN OG Genetics: A unique phenotype of OG Kush
NEPTUNE OG GENETICS....
URANUS OG GENETICS.....
PLUTO OG Genetics: A unique phenotype of OG Kush

The unknown ones I have not seen.

baaka_san

baaka_san

IMG 20120906 192509
IMG 20120906 192648

I picKed these up from HSO I think on weds. or so. They are all MO's (Medicinal Organics "Thin Mint" Cut)..

IMG 20120906 192747
Illmind

Illmind

Looks good.. But everything would look good photographed by a 1500$ camera.. 2.0MP cam phone here kid.. And who says that would pass in any galaxy you? For all i know that shit is boo boo.. There's only 1 and i mean 1!!! way to find out how something is and looking at pics is not how... Smoking it is how just so u know.. Couple jewels for u... So next time you go and look at a nice 10 pack of frosty nugs, make sure you smoke some before you buy it so you don't get stuck with a ton of amazing loooking poo. didn't buy it either was gifted.. For the record i've smoked a few true samples and i'm gonna keep my opinion to myself it might make people cry.. Good smoke though... Classic OG, but def not top notch.. Not grown by downwithdirt though, and i will say this he grows some kills... And has been growing it grips longer then those who gave me samples..

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

I'm waiting for someone to make it home with some GSC to show of. Need more dry shots to jerk it to.

N

nightmarecreature

The cut I smoked was from UnknownProphet, best GSC cut that I have seen or smoked yet. It's very unique, has a great taste and the potency is great. It's a creeper. GSC is still an OG, OG kush. It's still not quite as strong as a good OG but almost.

Is the MO cut the same as GSC#2?

Top Bottom