Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here she is baked to perfection with some special seeds inside , mmmm ;)

IMG 3837

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba G, low watts? how low?
400 watts. I have a couple 400 watters I use for bean making. She shined under it, I'm telling you she likes it slow and easy. Don't over do her and you'll be surprised. I use a bare nutrition schedule for the bean making runs. Just PBP bloom and some guano here and there and nothing else. Half the time it's just water...

true grit

true grit

True Grit! That cookies pheno looks like a cut above the rest! What is your pheno called?

Its the Forum cut. Thats only at 5wks...so plenty of plumping to do. Some nugs will def be big/bigger than OG's this run. Can't wait til next run, will probably try some with vert.

Has any one tried try to flower her out with multiple tops and LST. I'm thinking of trying it next round to control the stretch

Sort of- I had to SCROG some of the plants very heavily because I vegged them too large. It worked out great.

400 watts. I have a couple 400 watters I use for bean making. She shined under it, I'm telling you she likes it slow and easy. Don't over do her and you'll be surprised. I use a bare nutrition schedule for the bean making runs. Just PBP bloom and some guano here and there and nothing else. Half the time it's just water...

Gotta say was thinking so too on low light, and sure it will work fine but under the 1k this round with appropriate spacing from light, etc Ive got beast nugs/tops compared to last round and im barely at 6wks. I'll throw one under a 600 next time.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Gotta say was thinking so too on low light, and sure it will work fine but under the 1k this round with appropriate spacing from light, etc Ive got beast nugs/tops compared to last round and im barely at 6wks. I'll throw one under a 600 next time.

Yeah, it's not the way to go...but I don't go for yield with the seeded plants. Just keep them happy and let them do their thang. I was impressed at how chunky she got though, most the other strains you can see that they might want more light to fill out or puff out and the cookie didn't seem to mind low light and she finished solid.

I've got a couple lights or more of the cookies going right now, 2 weeks in. I'll update with them soon, I didn't top all of them but 2 plants. I just super cropped them a few times and see more tops and better structure than the plants I topped, imo. Time will tell :)

B

Burned Haze

I have been looking through pages of this thread (not my first time n here ether ;) )

Anyways I have been offered a few cuts of this GSC in my state but I'm still convinced seed form is the way to go if you can find a stabilized form . My main question is that BCDEPOT's GSC crossed with FIRE OG BX3

I know it's only been out for a small amount of time but I can't seem to get a straigh forward answer but only cuts of it will give you proper mintyness..lol
Anyways if its even close and gives better structure I def would buy up to 2-5 10 packs to find a great pheno. I just don't want to trust the BSing side of clone cuts market , explain my state since most guys around here think they got god level clones when it's really mislabeled infected crap, lol

Anyways I would love to know if any seed form GSC is even close in taste/smell and can be semi good yields in beds . Thanks
BH

Latest posts

Top Bottom